MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

        Elena was alone in her room as someone knocked on her door. "Who is it" She asks with her hand on the door knob.

       "I just wanted to talk." Dean says softly, Elena immediately pulls her hand away stopping herself from opening the door. "Caroline told me where you were." We see Dean on the other side of the door.

       "I can't, not now." Elena sighs.

       Dean sighs. "Look. I know why you did what you did. It's not real. You know what's real?" He asks. "The way you felt for me. You once told me it was the most real thing you ever felt in your life."

       "Those feelings are gone." She says.

       "Oh, come on, Elena." Dean says. "Oh, I hear you breathing." He says and Elena gasps, pulling away. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to hear you breathe."

       She sighs and puts her hand on the door, from Dean's side he loops up and copies this motion putting his hand where her hand is.

       "Just open the door, Elena. Everything can go back to the way it was." Dean says as Elena pulls her hand away and he jiggles the door knob. "Just..." He leans his head against the door. "Just open the door, Elena, please...or, at the very least, step aside because I'm gonna kick this door in."

       Elena unlocks the door and Dean hears it click. He turns the knob as she stands there for a moment but by the time he pushes the door open she runs out the window. He looks around to an empty room and the white curtains blowing in the breeze.

        Elena was sitting in her motel room on the bed, doing nothing. She knew that she had a past with Dean, but she didn't want to dive into it any further. To make matters worse, it was getting hot in her room.

       Elena goes over to the AC unit and sees that it's on, but not blowing any cool air. She curses under her breath and heads out the door and to the front desk. She smiles at the receptionist before speaking.

      "Hi." Elena says. "The AC isn't working in my room and I was wondering if you had anyone to fix it."

       The Receptionist looks up. "Our handyman Zander is in motel room 205. He can fix it for you." He says.

       "Thank you." Elena says as she makes her way to room 205. When she comes upon her destination, she knocks twice. "Um, hello? I was told to come here for some help with my AC?"

       The door opens to reveal a half naked man with steam literally portraying from his body. He had obviously just cane from showering. His frame was covered in tattoos and he had this vibe that Elena found sexy.