29

( GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS )

ALLEY
[ ☾]

       The scene opens on a dark alley, a drunk is lying on the ground drinking out of a bottle in a brown paper bag. A woman, Tiana, runs into the alley. As she turns a corner she stops, looks behind her and sees a shadow on the building across the street. She resumes running, breaks a heel on her boot and falls to the ground.

        "Ow!" She grabs her broken heel, resumes running, turns another corner and runs into a man dressed in black. "Raul."

      "You better think fast, Tiana,'cause this looks bad." He says.

       "I'm sor—I'll do anything. I'll come back. I'll make it up to you." Tiana says. "Just please don't hurt me."

      Raul moves in and runs a finger down Tiana's lips. "Now... What kind of message would that send the other girls, huh?" He asks. Tiana places her broken heel between her fingers like a spike and stabs Raul in the eye with it. "Aah!!" Raul covers his eye.

      Tiana pulls out the heel and it is covered in blood and eye 'goop'. Raul pulls his hand away from his eye and smiles.

      "Oh, Tiana, Tiana. I'd say I'm sorry to lose you, but..." Raul places his hands on Tiana's face. "There's plenty more where you came from." He snaps her neck.

SUPERNATURAL

LIZARDO'S PORTERHOUSE
[ ☼ ]

      The camera is looking over Sam's shoulder and we see Dean looking at his phone and eating French fries with a fork. The camera pulls back to show Sam reading a paper and Elena also eating. Caroline had ditched her so it was just her and the boy's.

      "What? This?" Sam asks. "Um, cattle deaths a few towns over? A demon possibility or something?"

      "No, it says right there. It's probably just 'cause of the drought." Dean says.

      "So, what are we doing here?" Elena asks.

      Dean looks at Sam's plate and points to it with his fork. "Uh, reason's right on his plate. Lizardo's porterhouse—U.S.D.A. prime." He says as his cell phone chimes. "It's the only place between Connecticut and the bunker you can get a decent steak under 10 bucks."

        Sam leans over to look towards Dean's cell phone. "Dude, you are blowing up. Who is that?" He asks as Dean scrolls on his phone.

       "Ah, it's just, uh, you know, these alert thingies." He says.

       "For what?" Elena asks.

        "You know, monster...stuff." Dean says as Sam nods his head, smirks and grabs Dean's cell phone. "Hey, hey. Unh-unh. No. Give it back."

       Sam hold Deans' cell phone against his chest. "What? Wh-why?" He asks.

      "Because privacy...And stuff." Dean says.

       "Oh, priv—" Sam looks down at cell phone. We see Sam's view of Dean's phone-A picture of Dean with the caption 'Impala67' and Dean's status information:

Dean Winchester

Age: 35 Years old

Location: Lebanon, Kansas Unites States

Seeking: Woman

Status: Never Married

About: Rolling through (can't see if this says anything more)