1

( I'LL REMEMBER )

DEAN'S DEATH DAY

ELENA'S ROOM
[ ☾]

      Elena is seen packing the things that remind her of Dean into a box. There are framed pictures on her dresser, one of Caroline and Elena sticking there tongues out, one of Elena kissing Dean's cheek.

       Elena, who was looking at the photographs, sets a cardboard box on her bed. She grabs a blue button-up shirt from the bed, folds it and places it in the box. She grabs another framed photo of Dean and Elena posing beside each other and puts that in the box too.

       She heads to the dresser, grabs the photo of her kissing Dean, and then she grabs photobooth pics of Dean and Elena making faces. She slides her drawer open, with both things in her hand and grabs his leather jacket.

        Elena holds the things tightly to her chest while she remembers Dean and Elena kissing. She puts the two photos in the box, places the photobooth pics in her diary as a bookmark and places it in another box.

         Later, Elena is carrying the box to the main room were Caroline and Sam are sitting. Sam looks in shock. Elena hands him the box. "I need you to keep hold of this while I'm gone." Elena says.

        Sam finally snaps out of it. "Where are you going?" He asks.

         "I have nowhere to go, no one to be with...I have nothing anymore besides you two. But it's not enough." Elena says, tears welling up. "Dean and I just found each other again and now he's dead. I have nothing."

         "So you're gonna run away?" Caroline asks.

        "Dean would hate me if I let you walk out of that door." Sam says.

        Elena looks down and begins crying. "I'm sorry, but I have to go find something, anything." She says.

         "I'll go with her." Caroline says. "This is just a phase, she'll probably be back before you know it."

2 MONTHS AFTER DEAN'S DEATH

CEMETARY
[ ☼ ]

        Elena walks through a cemetary on the outskirts of town all on her own. She looks around quickly and enters a crypt. She begins lighting candles. Elena pulls out a small pouch containing spices and herbs from her pocket. She dumps them into a small bowl and starts crushing them up.

      "Let's talk about Sam. Last I heard, he was chasing some lead to some witch that can contact the dead." Elena says to herself. "We haven't spoken in months, which can only mean his search for answers to what happened has been all-consuming."

      She continues mixing.

       "Caroline came with me here to keep an eye on me, but I keep telling her I'm fine." Elena says. "But of course she doesn't listen to me. She even got a job as school teacher while I got one at a coffee shop." Finally finished with the herbs, she picks up the cup and drinks from it. "Anyway... that was my day. How was yours?" Elena is hallucinating Dean sitting beside her.

       "Can we go back to the part where Caroline came back to be a teacher?" Dean asks. They both laugh and he puts his arm around Elena.

 They both laugh and he puts his arm around Elena