5

( INTRUDER ALERT )

APARTMENT
[ ☼ ]

       The next morning, Elena woke up feeling great. She had a new job that came so easily to her and she met a pretty interesting guy. She smiled as she got dressed for work.

       Elena didn't want to be labeled as "slutty", but if she wanted more tips, she had to dress the part. Elena wore a plain tight black shirt with a jean skirt that clung to her thighs. She had even curled her hair and put it in a high ponytail.

      "Let's do this."

BAR
[ ☼ ]

        Elena was currently wiping down the tables of the bar, anxiously waiting for the customers to start pouring in. She continued as the bell above the door rang. Dean strutted in and had to hold himself back from having at her right then and there.

      Elena looked sexy as hell in her short skirt and tight shirt that exposed her breasts. He smirked as he snuck behind her and poked her sides. She quickly turned around and punched him in the face.

       "Oh my god, I am sorry!" Elena yelled as she put her hands over her mouth. "You scared the hell out of me!"

       Dean grabbed his jaw before turning back to her. "You pack one hell of a punch." He says and Elena begins to laugh. "So you think it's funny."

      "It's kind of funny." Elena says.

      "I was wondering..." Dean starts. "Would you like to get together sometime?" He asks.

       Elena smiles slyly before moving to the back room. "Maybe..." She says and Dean calls out to her.

      "You're just gonna leave me hanging?" He asks as she disappears behind the counter. Dean sits down at the bar as the bartender makes his usual.

      "Any luck?" A familiar voice asks. Crowley sits next to Dean.

       "Getting there." Dean says. "Have you thought about my offer?"

       "Oh you mean give you that contract I had over Elena when you went to Purgatory?" Crowley asks. "Let me think...NO!"

       "Why not?" Dean asks.

       "Haven't you ever heard the expression, "Three's a crowd"? "Third wheeling"? It's not a fun experience."

      "Crowley..." Dean warns.

      "No means no!" Crowley yells.

       "Crowley so help me god I will hit you right here and now under the table." Dean says as Crowley looks down at the first blade.

      "If I say yes, will you put that thing down?" He asks.

      "I don't know, is that a yes?" Dean asks.

      "Yes, for Pete's sake! Now put that bloody thing down before you hurt someone." Crowley says.

       Dean smiles. "See that's all I wanted." He says before walking away. The blonde waitress grabs him by the collar.

      "Last night was amazing." She whispers against his lips.

      "Ditto." Dean says. As they part, Elena is seen holding a glass of beer, looking very pissed. Dean turns to her before she storms away. "Hold that thought. Elena, wait."

       Elena spins around. "I can't believe I thought that you were different, but you're just like every other guy I met. You're a dick." She says and walks away. Dean looks on, angry.