xxix.

Taehyung's POV

I was staring at the window here at the hospital, Yoona is still asleep and here I am hoping she is going t wake up. I want her to remember I mean I want her not to have amnesia, understand? But if she remember again would she tell me? Ugh! I need to stop thinking things.

I stood up and went to Yoona, she is sleeping peacefully. I stroke her hair, she is indeed a goddess I wonder why I didnt fell for her at first, but know I somehow got attracted to her.

" Taehyung can we talk for awhile " i heard Suho at the door, I went outside and saw Suho, " What do you want to talk about? " i said but after saying it i then felt the air was turning serious. " It's about Yoona " he said.

" What about Yoona? " he then stared at me before speaking " What would you do if she remembers everything and if ever she might go back to me " I then glared at him.

" Well lets just see, but when she wakes up she wil--- " a nurse then cutted me " Excuse  me sir but the patient is already awake " Me and Suho then went to the room.

" Yoona " We then went near her, but she just stared at me, like she was uncovering my secrets. " Taehyung " i then smiled at her hearing her say my name, she then looked at the person next to me " Suho?! " Suho then gave her a sweet smile. " Why am I here? " She then looked at me then at Suho. " Long story " Suho said " Then make it short " yoona said, i then sighed.

" At first we went to the club cause we were invited by Baekhyun, then I didnt know what was wrong with you and then you left the club, and I heard that you got hit by a car so I took you to the hospital then after that you were in a critical state, The people that knew you were having amnesia was me, Suho and Hoseok " i then sighed.

" How did Suho know that I was at the hospital, and why did you return after, after you know " Yoona said.

Suho butted in " Its just the arrange marriage is off and I have always love you and I saw Hoseok so i forced him to tell me where you are " Suho then held Yoona's hand " So please love me again " I was jealous to be honest, really jealous. I removed Suho's hand away from Yoona's.

" When you woke up you forgot everything, and we wanted you to remember so we took you to Hoseok's place and didnt told anyone, and after 5 months we all becane close and the  another accident occured, you got hit by a truck infront of me., but luckily you survived and your remembered again " I then smiled at her she then smiled back to me in return.

" Its good to remember again "