xv.

(J-Hope's POV)

There arent any classes today due of the preparing for the prom night this Friday night, i went down and saw a goddess cooking "Morning oppa" she smiled brightly "Yoona tell youre friends that we are going to have a picnic" she nodded good girl.

(Tiffany's POV)

I recieve a call from Yoona that we are going to have a picnic, i cheked my closet and pic this black dress well you need to dress to impress boys "Taeyon unnie,Seobaby come here" forgot to tell you Taeyon and Seohyun stayed at my place the whole TTS "what is it Unnie" kyeopta Baby "wear this for later" they were just watching the dresses.

"But pany pany its a picnic" gosh i need to explain this god "you need to dress to impress, no buts we are going to wear this" they sighed in defeat, i cant wait to see Jungkook again.

(Rapmon's POV)

Hoseok called us and said that there will be a picnic with the girls, i cant believe we became closed with them.

(Sunny's POV)

They said that there is a picnic another day with them •^•;

At the picnic spot

"Wow this is a great picnic spot,no one is around only us" yah Jimin is right, i went to the blanket didnt noticed Suga sat beside me "sunny we got to talk" he pulled me far awag from them.

"What is it you want to talk about" i asked him "about me confessing, forget about it, it made us awkward up to this day but, i still love you" i didnt heard the last part, he pulled me back to them, we both smiled to them.

"Sooo what happened" Jin wiggled his eyebrows, "nothing important" i was looking around and saw Rapmon and Taeyon laughing and doing couple stuff eww....

"Come Yoona lets continue our project" Taehyung pulled Yoona to a tree far from us hehe whats up with them.

We ate but we are soo kind we left food for the others.

(Taehyung's POV)

We went to a tree far from them "lets continue" we started painting, i took a quick glance at her painting.

It was a......... An alien on a UFO, you got to be kidding me Yoona.

I heard her laughed "why are you laughing?" She continued laughing, her laugh was cute.

"I saw you're reaction" she tried not to laugh because i was acting serious i laughed at her face trying to stop laughing.

She looked at me, we continued, did you know what i made i made an angel "why an angel?" She asked out of the blue.

(Yoona's POV)

I was curious "because God send down an angel for me to be together" my gosh i was blushing crazy.

He laughed "Why are you embarassed, it is true" he then leaned at my face, "why do you always lean on my face" he then smirked "it became a habbit to me" wait what.

We continued.

(Jin's POV)

My mom believe that me and Yuri are a couple and respected me and cancelled hw arrange marriage,but i dont know why but i am starting to have feelings with this black pearl.

I pulled her to a near lake "Yuri can i tell you something?" She nodded and i looked at her with a serious face.

"Can this pretened thingy stop?"