xx.

(Yoona's POV)

I just woke up from the drama last night i cant help why is it because i have feelings for him?

Urgh cant help it, i went down stairs and saw oppa "Yoongie eomma and appa are comming home tommorow" i just smiled and ate and went to school together with oppa.

I was walking to mu locker i saw Tzuyu with her new friends "annyeong yoona these are my new friends" they introduced themselves, we were friends till i saw Taehyung commong towards us.

I thought first that he was going towards me but he wasnt, he went to Tzuyu.

He kneeled and gave flowers they were soo happy.

I was walking till i heard some gossips

Have you heard Taehyung~ah asked Tzuyu to be his girlfriend

What?! Jinja?

Omo! New couple

They really suit each other,hmm
{A:I think someone is in pain} you sure knew me too well author nim.

I skipped school but before i did that i first asked the principal and gave me an escuse slip.

I was walking ignoring the people around me and went to where i cried yesterday.

(Taehyung's POV)

Im soo happy that Tzuyu accepted were a couple now {A: Wow you sure are soo happy} Of course (^o^).

Me and Tzuyu are walking side by side with our hands interwind.

We were walking till i met up with the gang "wassup" they all looked at me and Tzuyu "whats wrong?" They smiled oh i thought there was something wrong "Congrats V~shi and Tzuyu, youre a couple now (^。^)" J-hope is proud of me yay.

We then went to our classroom but i then noticed someone was gone Yoona i looked around and noticed her absent.

She was supposed to be the first one to know that me and Tzuyu are a thing, she supported me {A: I hope you would know} about what? Never mind.

After school i noticed a slim figure i went near it "Ah Yoona what are you doing?" She looked like she was crying "Buying some fruits duh" she then walked out.

Hmm?! Whats wrong with her?

I went home and fell asleep.

( 5 months after)

My relation ship with Tzuyu are going good we became everyones ideal relationship.

But Yoona became colder but except to her friends, she always the first one to leave school, there was one time i followed her but it leads me to abother school.

I sure missed the old her what is the reason??

(Yoona's POV)

Im on my way to Marky and Jr. School after the end of my feelings for Taehyung i always go here and go home together with Marky and Jr.

"Yoongie~ah come lets go" we became even closer we always bond and they always are the reason that my stressed and anger is gone, but they didnt know that i liked Taehyung before.

While we were walking we came upon the couple, i ignored them and pulled Marky and Jr.

And we then arrived at home, we bid our goodbyes.

(Tzuyu's POV)

YAY! this is my first ever pov! maybe?

Im here with Taehyung to tell him about a big problem.

"Ah Tae Tae, i have something to tell its about our relationship, my dad arranged me into this marriage with Onew and he wanted me to break up with you, i Love you soo much but i have to do this for the sake of my fathers health and businesses, Mianhae" i was saying that while crying.

Those 5 months were the best, those kisses were and i now that He was meant to be with someone else.

He was angry and yet he was crying, he left and i was here crying,

"Hey dont cry im here" i looked who it was and it was Onew my future husband, he hugged me and tooke me home.

I am very sorry Taehyung~ah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mianhe about the short update please forgive me.

Oh how is the story.
Finally Taehyung and Tzuyu's relation ended.

Please vote and comment
ANNYEONG
~송잔슬❤