xi.

(Yoona's POV)

I then went outside and saw V,well i did what he said earlier wear something Best or was it Nice? "Wow Yoona you look beautiful" he was in shock "thanks,Kaja" he then let me ride his, motor bike? So thats why he was wearing a leather jacket "mianhe yoona but we are going to ride this they were fixing my car for tommorow's trip to home" well i always understand, i then nodded i ride at the motor bike "hold tight Yoona" he then went fast i was afraid i then hold tight to his waist.

We arrived at the amusement park, well we are standing at the entrance "Taehyung are we supposed to go in?" I was a little bit impatient "wait Yoona im waiting for someone or should say two more couples" wait two more couples? I then saw Seobaby with Jimin and Tiffany with Jungkook "Yoona unnie you're here? Tiffany unnie you're here too?" Poor our confused Seobaby.

"Jungkook you didnt told me Yoong and Seobaby is here we should have came here together"Tiffany was a little bit mad "mianhe Tiff i want it as a suprise and we are here for a triple date" V didnt told me this would happen "yay come on unnies" Seobaby then dragged me and Tiffany into the Amusement park{A/N: parody ng into the wood}

"Come guys"Seobaby then again pulled the boys hehehe then i felt something heavy on my shoulder "This isn't a date if you're not with the person you want to be with" i then felt something hot on my cheeks "you look cute when blushing" he then pinched my cheeks "So guys we should part ways and enjoy the day and meet up at that Restaurant" Jimin the pointed to that french restaurant,we then parted.

"Lets ride at the Roller coaster first" he then pulled me to the BIG AND SCARY roller coaster "are you afraid Yoona" he laughed at me "dont be im her for you Yoona" he then placed his hand in my shoulder and we went to the roller coaster.

"Okay here we go, be prepared Yoona" i was shaking so bad,then it started to moved we went up and fell down "AHH AHH,PLEASE IM NOT READY TO DIE AHHH AHHH" i was closing my eyes,and it then ended "Yoona ssi my eardrums i think exploded because of you screaming" ohuh "Mianhaeyo Taehyung" i then bowed to him "Gwanchana Yoona its fine" he then took me to the Haunted House,oh by the way it is already dark here "aniyo taehyung im a scaredy cat" i then backed out.

"Oh come on just hold me" he lended me his hand, no choice i took it and we went in inside.

Im getting goosebumbs "Yoona lets go" we then went deeper in the house "Ah!!!" I was frightened there was a statue that moved "Ahh ahhh Ahh" me and Taehyung were seperated and i was alone in the kitchen "Ahh ahh ahhhh!!!" A white lady was following me, i then hitted a doll "Ahhh ahhh Taehyung ah!!!" I was screaming his name, im getting scared.

"Yoona where have you been,its alright im here" he then tooked me out the exit "come Yoona lets ride other rides" he then took me to a not scary ride "Taehyung why did you left me" i wanted to ask him that "well some ghost pulled me to another room and i was looking for you then i heard a scream so i went over there and found you, Mianhe" oh i thought he left me.

"Gwanchana, lets ride the ferris wheel" i then pulled him to it.

"I have a phobia of heights Yoona" what a scaredy cat, "now its my turn to protect you" i then pulled him to it "well its a man to protect his lady" wait what did he said his lady, nevermind that.

We then ride it.

(Taehyung's POV)

I was enjoying the ride, especially when she said that she will protect me
"Taehyung ssi what do you mean about me being your lady?" How would i explain this "Well Yoona i just want to say it" well she did not react, it was awkward i need to ask her "Yoona ssi what do you think of me?" She was still staring at the city "i think of you as a close friend" am i just a close friend? I felt heart broken.

"Well okay, lets go" she then pulled me to the restaurant, we then saw Seohyun and Jimin and the next couple Tiffany and Jungkook, i noticed Seohyun holding Jimin's hand Lucky Them.

We then ate food and They went home first, "Yoona arent we going home now?" I was waiting for her,she was buying some suviner for Yuri, but i just cant believe she just thought of me as a close friend.

"Taehyung ssi Kaja" she then took me to the motor bike and we took off and went to the Resort, i then went to my room and took a half bath and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Annyeong Hasseyo,What do you think about this chapter about V being friendzoned on the other chapter im gonna put about Sooyoung flash backing about she and D.O.

So please vote and comment about this chapter and dont forget that you could recommend about any thing,annyeong.

~송잔슬❤

Tiffany,Yoona and Seobaby on multimedia.

That is what they wore