iii.

Now guyz i know why i cant tell how long it is so today its gonna be long cause im using the computer so wish me luck...<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Yoona's POV)

Me and my aunt went to the restaurant and saw the man which is my future step uncle and step cousin which was a boy "Honey come sit with me,my son will sit at another table with your neice"my aunt then let me sit at another table and then she sat at their table.

It was very awkward "I'm Hoseok but you can call me your oppa"he then gave me his hands "i'm Yoona nice to meet you" i then accepted his hand, we were getting to know each other i didnt even know that he lost his mother after an accident.

We were saying our goodbyes and left we already arrive at home I then ran to my room.

*tommorow morning*

I woke up before than my alarm clock rang because i was so excited I quickly ran to the bathroom ang got out and wore a lavender long sleeve shirt and a pink skirt "Yoona come down and eat"i went down and saw a plate of delicious pancake"Why are you in a good mode today auntie?" She nodded and i was shock "today me and Yon Shi are planning in our wedding"she said in excitment

I went to school and saw Yuri and we both waved at each other "Yoona i will let you meet my friends"what she is a tranferee how did she got friends that easily "Yoona this are my friends this is Tiffany" she pointed to a girl how is very pretty "Annyeong I am Tiffany i hope we could be good friends" and she did an eye smile "and this is Taeyon" she pointed to a short girl "annyeong haseyo Kim Taeyon Imnida" she then bowed "and these are Sunny,Sooyoung, Seohyun" wow SSS "annyeong hasseyo" they both said in unision "and this is Hyoyeon and Jessica" and pointed to two girls "Annyeong dance machine here" She then dance she sure dance nicely "annyeong, you already know my name so no need to introduce"she said coldly.

"Annyeong Hasseyo Im Yoona imnida i hope we could get close" i then bowed we then walk together "Wait i need to go to my locker i forgot something" i quickly ran and i bumped into someone and i fell and scraped my knees ouch "omo im sooo sorry let me take you to the clinic" he then took me there and treated my knees because the school nurse was not there "mianhe by the way,annyeong haseyo Jeon Jungkook imnida"he then bowed 90% "Gwanchana Im Yoona imnida"

Let me take you to your classroom he then handef his hand toward me and i took it while walking my knees sting he took me to class "Ms. Im please explain why you are late"as Mrs. Jung said angrily i noticed Jessica hiding her head "Its my fault Mrs. Jung i bumped into her and she fell and scraped her knees and i took her to the clinic" Mrs. Jung then nodded her head and gestured me to take my seat and Jungkook then left

Lesson lesson bla bla bla

The bell rang and me and my new friends then went to the canteen and we suddenly noticed that girls were screaming "Whats going on here" as Sunny trying to ask a girl "Bangtan boys are here oh by the way im Gabrielle but you can call me Gabby" as she said and went to her group of friends.