ii.

(Jungkook's POV)

Me and my mom,dad and brother just moved to another house,while all of them were unpacking their stuff I went out of the house try to walk to the park I suddenly noticed a beautiful girl who was sitting.

It started to rain shit I cursed luckily I brought an umbrella and I tried to cover her with it"Hey you're getting wet you might get sick" i suddenly notice her getting frightened,then she moved away"i do I don't mind the rain"she said in denaial "Well you should cause you might get sick"I said in my concerned voice,"Well I should go now and sorry that I bothered you to come to me"see said and I nodded my head and she left.

I went inside our new house I then suddenly noticed it was already clean I went upstairs and went directly inside my room as I passed by my brothers room I peeked inside and saw him sleepy I think I should sleep to I jump to my bed and slept tommorow is our first day of school.

*tommorow morning*

Ring..........Ring......

I woke up from the annoying sound of my alarm clock I quickly went inside the bathroom and took a bath and change into my clothes and went down stairs and and saw my brother and I greeted them and ate

(Taehyung's POV)

Me and my brother went to my car because he forgot where he kept his keys so today he is gonna ride with me it was awkward when he suddenly spoke"hyung are you excited?" I was older than him with 5 months "no I know what's gonna happen when we arrive their will be lots of fangirl" he just nodded.

We arrive at school and a lot of girls were screaming it was annoying I suddenly saw a group of girls bitches as I murmered under my breath I already now who they are they are A group called APink as they called it it consists of IU,Bomi,Eunji,Chorong and Namjoo.

"Taehyung oppa how was your vacation?"as their leader IU the BITCH said to me "I heard you transfered to another neighborhood" Chorong the FLIRT said to me "its a pitty that we can't see you anymore"Bomi the one who thinks she's beautiful while she is not.

"I need to go"I quickly ran to my classroom and look back and saw them pout hahahahaha and then I hit someone "ahh I'm sorry plss forgive me" she look up but I didn't see her face it was covered by a hood i then went to my classroom.

I took a seat and the teacher arrives "Class we have a new student" and then the door bursted "Ms.Im please go to your seat"she nodded and went to her seat at the back beside the window.