Seven

Andrew:

I did what I needed to do for Jade. When she had called me about her car I was frustrated enough... But then she said that Derek was there. I grabbed the guys and we flew to where she had said she was. We got there less than 5 minutes I'm sure, but she nor Derek were anywhere to be seen.

We all split up and my senses were kicked into overdrive. When I found the prick i'd snap his neck. He's a waste of a bullet. Finally we had heard Jade scream in the woods and we all booked it towards her scream. Good thing I work out or this would be 10 times harder. I saw Bradley pull Jade behind a tree so she wouldn't witness what was about to go down.

I tackled Derek and we wrestled about for a few and I was yelling at him and he would yell back. Finally I had pinned him underneath me and I snapped his neck feeling no remorse. When Aaron and Colton took care of Derek's body I went and held Jade. I felt so sorry that she had to go through all of this... With no help.

But today is a new day, It been a few days since Derek and we haven't left Jade's side. And quite frankly I don't really think she cares. She should feel safe and protected always. Me and the guys can provide that.

"Hey Jade, Wanna go out today? Maybe the beach?" Aaron asked as we all sat around the table. I nearly snapped at him for even suggesting the idea in such a vulnerable time for her but she perked up and smiled.

"I'd love to Aaron! I'll go get ready," She smiled and bounced up the stairs. I looked to Aaron and he smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"You're lucky she liked the idea, I almost had your neck between my hands." I grumbled and he just laughed.

"Oh please, She loves me. And I've known her since.. Forever and I knew she'd never pass down the opportunity to go to the beach. It's her favorite place." He mumbles. I nod and put my empty coffee mug in the sink. Bradley and Colton were chuckling to themselves and Jade came bouncing down the steps. She was wearing a light blue bikini and she had already lathered herself in tanning oil, I could tell by the darkening color to her skin and it looked shinny.

"Hurry up and get ready losers! I wanna tan and there is nothing you will do to stop me today. I need to feel normal." She mumbled the last part but we all caught it

"We're going princess, We know you wanna go, let us go get ready. Give us 5." Bradley said as the three of them hopped upstairs. I kissed Jade on the cheek and followed them.

***

We all hopped out of the black SUV and grabbed the umbrella and towels from the back before we sprinted towards the water.

The guys set up their towels and I set up the umbrella for shade. Jade was hopping up and down on her feet when Bradley flung her over his shoulder as he ran towards the water. Colton and Aaron followed and soon I did too.

Jade screamed when she was lifted, and then she was yelling at Bradley.

"Bradley Wolf Goodwin! You better not throw me in that water!" She screamed. He just laughed and walking in the water a bit until it came to about his knees. Then he threw her out into the water.

"BRAD-" that's all she could scream before she was under water. We all laughed at their brotherly sister antics. She soon popped up and squinted at him.