Summary

**This is a parody of the Pretty Little Liars series and is currently being edited as a draft. Please excuse all spelling/grammatical/plot hole errors! This IS meant to be a parody, so there will be some potentially offensive content in here. Furthermore, PLL was created by Sara Shepherd and I do not own and am not associated with the franchise in any way.**

Sasha Peterson is the princess of Rosebush Day. Boys (and girls) want to date her, girls (and boys) want to be her, and somebody not-so-secretly wants her dead...

Eli Peterson has a secret that everybody already sort of knows: he wants to be a girl. So when his beautiful, popular twin sister Sasha wakes him up in the middle of the night asking him to switch places with her, the choice is clear... right? 

It's now the end of seventh grade, and "Sasha" is the dictator of Rosebush Day. "She" may have waist-length golden curls and a closet full of monogrammed polo dresses and a mysterious stalker boyfriend named A, but her friends Henry, Evan, Alec, Scott, and Moby are independent boys with minds of their own, and it doesn't take long for them to be led astray. Her parents are dealing with complicated relationship issues with other parents in the town, and in the meantime, "Eli" has gone missing and she keeps recieving texts from a mysterious person that won't reveal themselves. Slowly but surely, Sasha's perfectly constructed life is coming undone, and she's powerless to stop it. She's desperate to keep the perfect life she's worked so hard to build, but how long will it take before all hell breaks loose?

Based largely on the events that occured in Ali's Pretty Little Lies and Wanted by Sara Shepherd, A Pretty Little Parody is a must-read for all PLL fans.

© 2013 by livelovecheer962. All rights reserved.