21%

I woke up this morning to the angelic sounds of Shawn singing in the shower. I smiled to my self and then heard the water turn off. I picked up my phone and opened SnapChat. I noticed that Shawn put something on his story, which is rare for him. He is always on it, but never posts anything. I looked at his story and smiled. It was a picture of me sleeping (I wasn't too happy about that part) but as the caption he had written "my sleeping beauty" with the heart eyes emoji. I took a screen shot, only to find a shirtless Shawn with only a towel covering his waist staring at me. I blushed and looked away. Damn this kid is fit!

"Hey babe" I said now looking Shawn up and down.

"Hey princess" he said coming over and sitting on the bed next to me giving me a peck on the forehead.

"I seen your story" I said smiling up at him because I was still lying down

"Oh did you? Well then you must know I'm your Prince Charming." he said with an adorably goofy smile on his face. (A/N I know that the Princes name in Sleeping Beauty is Prince Phillip, but this fits better) I smiled and gave him a short and sweet kiss, but that kiss meant everything to me. I get the same feeling every time I kiss him. My lips tingle, I feel my cheeks heat up, and there is an entire zoo in my stomach. What is this kid doing to me?  I thought to myself as he got up to get changed. Before this trip I barley talked to guys,besides Liam, but he was just a player like all of his other friends. I have never really had a quote on quote "boyfriend" before. Unless you count the ones you have in like third grade that you "go out" with for a week, but in the week you don't even talk. Shawn is my first real boyfriend and he makes me really happy. He came back over to the bed, now with something other than a towel on, and gave me another peck on the lips. I pulled away and sighed.

"I don't wanna leave. These past few weeks have been amazing and I don't wanna have to go back to Omaha because that's not where you are." I said looking into Shawn's eyes.

"I know. I don't want to have to go back to Canada either, but we will see each other in no time. The next event is in Toronto so maybe you'll be able to meet my parents and my sister." Shawn said into my air because we were hugging.

"I would love to meet your family. You've already who I call family" I said referring to Jack and Jack.

"Hey Erin we got a surprise for you when we get home" Johnson said coming into my room with Gilinsky behind him.

"Actually its 3 surprises" Shawn said. What is he talking about. "but the third surprise you have to wait a while for." he continued, winking at the Jack's. They just looked at each other with a smirk planted on their faces.

"Why couldn't you guys have just waited because now I'm going to be bugging you guys, which I'll do anyways, but that's not the point"

"Well you are going to find out the firs surprise when we get home and then the next two when we get to the first one." Johnson explained. I just nodded my head and got p to get some clothes before going into the  bathroom to change. When i came back out nobody was in the room so I headed down stair to find everyone eating bacon and eggs, sitting around the massive kitchen like a normal family would. The sight of this warmed my hear and made me happy inside. Before I went to get some food for myself, I took a quick picture and posted it on SnapChat and Instagram captioning it "I love my family" with the heart emoji next to it. I went over to the stove and got myself an egg with a few pieces of bacon and went and sat between Hunter and Carter. I looked around and met eyes with Mahogany. Both of us stared tearing up just by looking at each other. She got up and ran around the table and hugged me from behind, while I was still sitting. I got up and hugged her properly. We both let a few tears slip.

"I'm going to miss you so much" She whispered

"Me too" I choked out. I felt more weight being put on us only to find all the guys joining us for a group hug. Jacob was behind me and I could tell he was crying because I could feel my shirt getting wet. I turned around and gave him a hug. All of these boys are like my brothers, well except Shawn, and I love them all to death. Mahogany is like an older sister that you can talk about anything with and not feel uncomfortable. After about 4 minutes we all pulled away and wiped our tears. This was our last day together and we wanted to spend every minute of it together. After we finished our breakfast, Jacob, Hunter and Blake all thought it would be a good idea to go to the beach. Yeah me and Lox were there yesterday, but I was down to go again. Everyone got their beach bags packed and Cam called the limo. He said it would take about 25 minutes and it was a smaller limo, so 4 people would have to sit on someone else's lap. I was going to sit on Shawn's (because it's fun to tease him). Mahogany was going to sit on Aaron's. Brandon was going to sit on Hunter's knew, and Johnson on Gilinsky's.