15%

I woke up in a panic not knowing where I was. I looked around and I didn't see Shawn. I didn't see Jack or Jack. I didn't see anything I recognized. I didn't see any movement. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't. They were tied behind my back and I was on a cold concrete floor. There was a gag in my mouth so I couldn't scream, yell for help. What seemed to be a door opened up and 2 people, who I couldn't tell who they were because it was so dark in the room came over to me and started laughing a beating me. Another person. This time a girl. Brought in another person and turned in the lights. Shawn. He was tied up too and they made me watch as they bet him. I cried and cried watching him brainy beaten. When they heard me crying the girl came over. "Oh hunny i suggest you shut up or the boys will do worse to you" the unknown woman smirked. She looked extremely familiar. And we voice sounded so familiar along with both of the men's voices. I can't think about it right now. I kept sobbing, until I was being shaken.
"Erin. Erin. Wake up" Shawn said as he was shaking me. I looked at him and gasped and gave him the biggest hug possible. I looked at him again and started to cry again "Babe it was only a dream" he said calmly "But I was so real Shawn." I sobbed. "I know baby, I'm here now just go back to sleep okay and I won't leave. That I can promise" he said and kissed my forehead. "They were beating you and making me watch" "baby look at me I'm fine I won't let anybody hurt you and it was only a dream" he said still trying to get me to calm down. "Okay. Promise me you aren't hurt?" "I promise" Shawn said and kissed me one last time before laying me down and pulling me into his chest while humming 'Hold On' and playing with my hair. "Goodnight Princess" "Goodnight Prince" I said making Shawn think I feel asleep, but I really didn't. I just stayed awake for hours thinking. Me being alone with my own thoughts is never good. I ended up thinking it was my fault out (Me and Jack's) parents left us. I truly think t is because they would always say things like 'You are such a bad child why can't you be more like Jack and Jack' or 'Why did we have to have you as a child' and other really terrible, but true, things. I haven't seen or spoken to them in over 2 years and they just got up one morning and told us they were going on a business trip and never came home. They even sent movers to our house to pack up all of their things when we weren't home. I've asked Jack 100 times why they left but he doesn't seem to know either. So they left their then 16 year old son to look after their then 13 year old daughter with the help of his then 17 year old best friend, whilst both of them were being asked to go on tours and write music and do interviews, but they had to put most of that on pause because of me. Sometime I feel really bad about all of that but I guess they did it willingly. When they were offered to go on Magcon they both really wanted it so I told them I could watch my self for a little while, while they toured. I think at most I was home by my self for a month, which I didn't mind. Jack would transfer money into my bank account so I could get food and anything else I needed. I'm really thankful for them because with out them I wouldn't be here right now. When they were in your I found an app called Musical.ly . I made a few videos and they blew up so I made a YouTube channel as well. When that blew up is when Bart contacted me about joining MagCon. And that's when all if this happened. I am really happy, but I'm also sad. I don't know if Jack or anyone knows the reason if me trying to commit suicide was because of our parents. What they would say to me and making me think that I was the reason they left. If I could have my time back to prove them wrong I wouldn't take it because my life with Jack is so much better because all they did was bring me down and Jack does the opposite of that. He makes me feel loved and wanted. Everyone in the MagCon family makes me feel this was, even Bart. He is like a dad figure to me. It's nice to finally have that feeling back. My thought keep carrying on until I hear Shawn's alarm go off, which is set for 9am. Crap! I've been up since 3am! "Good morning gorgeous" Shawn said in his morning voice that made me melt every time I heard it. "Good morning to you too Muffin Man" I say to Shawn and he giggles "Did you go back to sleep after?" He asked me "Yes?" I said trying to convince him I did but it came out more like a question "Erin why didn't you wake me? You've been lying here for the past 6 hours on my chest not moving, pretending to sleep?" Shawn said sounding worried. "Yes I have been and I really need to go talk to a Jack" I said and got up kissing him on the cheek before I went to Jack and Jacks room. "Can we talk?" I ask them as I laid down next to my brother. "Yeah what's up baby?" G asked "it's about mom and dad" I replied "Do you want me to leave Erin?" Johnson asked. "No it's okay I trust you you are like another brother to me so stay" I smiled to him "awe you are like my sister too" Johnson said coming over and sitting on the other side of me. "I feel like it's my fault mom and dad left" I told them. "What? No they left because they are douche bags. Why would you think that" Jack (G) asked. I told them everything I thought about that night and they told me none of it was my fault. I even told them about them being the reason of me trying to commit suicide. I felt so bad I put them through that and wouldn't give them a reason on why I did it, but now they know. "Never think that Erin. And if you ever get those thoughts again tell me or Jack or Shawn or Aaron. Just tell somebody and they will help. I promise you that." Johnson said wiping away my tears that I didn't know escaped. "I love you guys!" I told them and gave them both a massive hug each before leaving the room and bumping into Carter. "Sorry Carter" I chuckled "its okay. Dint worry about it." He said and kept walking. I went into mine and Shawn's room to get dressed for the day. When I got dressed I went down stairs and everyone was staring at me until Mahogany came up to me a hugged me "if you ever want to talk in here" she whispered. I smiled and she walked away. I guess Shawn or one of the Jacks told everyone what happened just to let them know if something ever happens to me. I noticed that Aaron had tears in his eyes so I went over to him and he hugged me "Are you okay?" He asked "I'm okay. Thanks Aaron" I was said and kissed his cheek. "Okay. Now we have a surprise for you." He said with his arm wrapped around my shoulder. "What is it? Is it Adam Levine? Or a sloth?!" I said getting really excited "Not quite," Aaron laughed "we're going to Disney!" He announced "Really? I love you guys!" I said and told everyone to get their shoes on because we were leaving now. That turned my bad morning into a great day!

__________________________

What should I write about in future chapters because I'm having a hard time thinking if things so if you have any ideas or quotes that you think will help just comment you idea and I'll try to write something filling the base line of it. And the next chapter will then at Disney and things like that! Oh and i have another book called "YouTube Changed My Life". It's also a MagCon/Shawn FanFic so go check that out o! It would mean the world to me!
Thanks for reading!

~Erin 💕😘