19%

Erin's POV

"Get out" the grumpy limo driver told us.

"Something crawled up his ass" Cam muttered under his breath. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Johnssssoooonnn" I whined

"Whaaaat" he responded

"I'm tired"

"Well go to bed"

"It's so far"

"Come on" he said picking me up bridal style

"This is why you're my favourite Jack" I whispered

"And this is why Jack is my favourite Gilinsky" he chuckled

"You know you love me" I say as he put me down on the bed. I kiss his cheek and thank him

"Night Little G" Johnson says kissing my forehead

"Goodnight Jack" I mumbled before I fell into a deep sleep. Not long after I was woken up by small sobs. I looked over and seen Shawn crying.

"Hey babe what's wrong?" I said rubbing his back, he turned to look at me.

"Erin I don't know. Everything is getting to me and I can't take it anymore. All the hate you're getting, all the hate I'm getting, all the hate the boys and Mahogany are getting, I just don't know how you put up with it. I just don't know what to do anymore other than cry." I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Shawn we all get hate and we all take it in different ways. I get through it because I have you guys to talk to and if we're being completely honest here, I take it really hard and cry a lot about it." I pulled out of the hug and continued "I'm just glad that you told me this because none of the hate is true. If they are saying that you're a bad singer. Don't believe them because that's total B.S, you have the voice in an angel. If they are saying you're ugly don't believe them because have you seen yourself? Just try not to listen to it but I know it's hard because it really gets to me too so please just try to keep your head up. For me?" I said confessing all of this to Shawn with tears spilling out of my eyes. He looked like he was broken but I knew I was the one who fixed it.

"Thank you. Thank you Erin. I needed that and I know that the hate is just people who don't know how to respect others. But it still gets to me. I'll try to ignore it but no promises" he said taking my hand and rubbing circled on the back of it with his thumb. "I've been wanting to ask you this for a while, and I don't want to let you slip away from me. Erin will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and kissed him passionately.

"Yes" I said between the kiss. He smiled and pulled away

"Thank god I thought you were going to say no"

"Why would I say no?"

"I don't know because you're perfect and I'm not."

"You are more than perfect and you have talent. Unlike me all I do is wave a phone in front of my face lip syncing to the music you made" I told him

"You just make the music more perfects and you should show me how to make a Musical.ly some day. I've made a few with Aaliyah before but... umm... let's just say they are 'cringey'"

"I will totally show you how to make a Musical.ly but only if you go to sleep and wake me up if you need to talk" I yawned.

"Okay. Goodnight Princess" Shawn said making me blush

"Night Shawn" I smiled and laid back down. I felt Shawn put his arms around my waits and plant light kisses on the back of my neck making the hairs on my arms stand up straight. What is this kid doing to me? He stopped kissing me and we fell asleep. God this has been a long- yet amazing night.

_________________

Thanks guys! I want a name to call you guys so if you have any ideas let me know. This book is getting so many reads and honestly I have no idea why. This book is kinda crappy compared to my other but thank you for over 2.23k reads. I love you all thanks again

Song of the day: Don't Wanna Know, Maroon 5

Words:736

~Erin ✌🏻️😬 (these emojis remind me of MagCon Shawn at all the M&G's or Cameron Dallas' impression of him 😂)