13%

Shawn's POV

I don't know why Nash had to say that Hayes like Erin! He knows that we are practically dating! Why does every girl I get close to end up with someone else? Why me? Am I not good enough? I don't know any more! I signed and laid down on the bed next to Erin. "Shawn just don't think about it, okay?" Erin said rubbing my cheek with her thumb. "I know I just don't like the thought of you 'with' someone else" "Shawn, I'm here for you and I hope you're here for me even if we aren't dating and even if we do date and then break up I'll still be here for you no matter what." Erin said making me smile "I'll be here for you too and about that dating thing... umm... would you maybe like.... to umm maybe go in a date or something after the show tonight? You don't have to but you don't have to it was just an idea" I said nervously. But what shocked me the most is that she kissed me. Passionately. "Im taking that as a yes" I said in between the kiss. She just smiled and nodded after she pulled away. "Now let's go get ready for Magcon!" She yelled so the whole house heard her making me laugh. She is so cute! And I can't wait to make her mine!

Erin's POV

Shawn asked me on a date! And we have MagCon today! I'm so happy right now but there is one thing bothering
me... I think I also have feelings for Aaron and possibly Blake... I don't know but I'm gonna focus on MagCon right no- "Erin!" Shawn yelled from the bathroom "Hold on I'm changing!" I yelled back. I put on my maroon crop top with my dark high-waisted ripped skinny jeans and left to go see what Shawn wanted. "Yeeeesssss?" I asked Shawn as I walked into the bathroom, when I seen Shawn started laughing "can you help me?" Shawn asked in a really cute voice "of course baby" I said as he blushed. "Awe you're blushing!" I said poking Shawn's checks, which I could now do at eye lever because I was sitting in the bathroom sink. "Stop it and help me" "Bossy much" I mumble. I only took me like 4 minutes so I was about to jump down off the sink but was stopped by Shawn kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he brought me closer to him by grabbing my thighs and wrapping my legs around him. The kiss got pretty heated so I decided to tease him and just stop kissing him and walk away. "What the hell?" I heard Shawn mumble under his breath and I chuckled. "Hey! Get back here" Shawn yelled "Nah! I'm good." I said walking into Mahogany's room. "That dress is so cute Lox!" I exclaimed "awe thanks boo! So how are things with you and Mr. Canada?" Mahogany smirks while fixing her eyeliner. "We are kinda going on a date tonight... but I kinda think I also have feelings for someone else. Which I know is stupid because I think they'll never like me like that I just don't know what to do." I confess to her "Well I have never been in that situation but go on the date and we how that goes and if it doesn't work out then just hope the other person likes you too" Mahogany yelled me. I went over to her and hugged her "Thank you" The door opens we both look at whoever is going to appear there still hugging "We are leaving now the limo just pulled up but I'll let you guys have your girly moment, just come out when you are ready" the person who I now know is Nash tells us. "Come on let's go before Bart try's to kill us" Mahogany laughed. "Yeah I don't really want to die today so les go" I say running down the stairs to the limo. I say between Shawn and Aaron, which was kind weird because I like both of them and Aaron is my best friend but Shawn is my Super-Duper Best friend (😂) I'm torn. "Hey babe" Aaron says as he puts his arm around me "Hey Arron" I say in the same tone "So what's going on between you and Shawn? You guys seem to be getting really close" he says wiggling his caterpillar's aka his eyebrows at me. "I don't know I guess we are a thing. He asked me out on a date tonight" I answered him "Hey Shawn! Watch out for her" Aaron said tapping Shawn on the shoulder because he was on the other side of me "Will do man!" Shawn answered and smiled at me. "WE'RE HERE!" Cameron yelled and we all filed out of the limo walking into the convention centre where MagCon was talking place. I looked down and notice Shawn's hand intertwined with mine. It made me smile. I kissed him on the cheek and kept walking. We finally made in into the room where everything is going to be held . Luckily I was put with the Jacks for the Meet and Greet. "Hey sis!" G said as he put his arm around me kissing the top of my head. "Hey Jack" I said smiling up at him "So I heard you've got a date with Mendes tonight." "Yes I do" I said proudly. "Just make sure he treats you right" he said turning into the over-protective brother he is. "I will jack" I say as the first girls come up to us. The day was long but also really fun. It's now 5:45pm and I'm in Mahogany's room getting ready for my date with Shawn. He told me to dress in comfy clothes so I have on grey joggers, a black crop top and my black vans. Lox helped me choose what to wear. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and did very little makeup which I do anyways I usually only put on concealer, mascara and a bit of bronzer. Which I did today as well. I was just putting on my shoes when Shawn knocked on the door. I opened it to a very cute lazy looking Shawn, and not to mention we were matching which made it even cuter. "We're matching!" I giggled "that's cute" Shawn said "okay are you ready my lady?" Shawn said in a British accent which made me giggle "why yes I am kind sir" I said pretending to curtsy "Come on you cutie" Shawn said grabbing my hand and making me blush. I still have no idea where we're are going and he will not tell me...

______________________

Hey guys! The date will be in the next chapter... but I had an idea. If you want to be in this book comment your name and the boy you want to be with and anything else you might want to add
You can do that here 👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻
(It's future Erin! I don't have any more room. I'm so sorry)
Thanks for reading guys 😘
~Erin