6%

"SHAWNNNNN JACKKKKKK JACKKKKKK!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and they all came running in my room "what what's wrong?" Shawn said out of breath from running down the hall "boy you need at get in shape" "I am in shape" Shawn said lifting up his shirt, I blushed. "Like what you see?" Shawn said coming over to me on the bed. By this point the Jacks had already left "maybe..." I smirked and got up off the bed to go unpack my things "you know when everyone's else gets here there is going to be like 2 people per-room and Bart already has the names out together and if he finds out that people switched rooms without him approving that you'll be in trouble" Shawn said to me because this was my first Magcon and I didn't know how the rooming situation went. "So you are saying if I'm rooming with Blake or Hunter you're gonna be jealous and ask Bart to switch and there is a very low chance of that happening especially since he knows that we are Super-duper best friends?" "Well I'm not saying I'll be jealous..." Shawn says coming over to me and snaking his arms around my waist "this is cute and all Shawn but I'm really hoping that, that is your phone touching my butt and not something else and if it is what I think it is you better move now" I said stifling a laugh "ummmm" Shawn said awkwardly and moving away from me "SHAWNNN EWWWW" "blame yourself you got a nice ass" I looked at him smacked my butt and walked out of the room making sure I shake my hips just to tease him. "Such a tease" he mumbled under his breath as I left the room. "I'll come back when you have your little member under control" I laughed walked down the hall "I'll have you know there is nothing little about my member" Shawn said leaving my room, he still didn't have himself under control, yet he didn't get noticed by Jack and Jack when he was following me around with his boner sticking out "Shawn fix it or hide it" I demeaned because I didn't want the Jack's to think we were up to something in the bedroom while they weren't there to make sure nothing "inappropriate" happens between us, because we all know that teenage boys are like animals (a/n this is so uncomfortable for me to write). Once Shawn got his "member" under control he asked if I wanted to go to Starbucks with him. Me being the white girl I am I obviously said yes. As we were putting on out shoes Gilinsky popped up and said "Shawn make sure you don't get a boned in public, that would just be embarrassing! And don't stair at Erin's ass!" Jack said from the other room and Shawn turned as red as a firetruck that was just freshly painted so it was extra red and shiny and he bolted out the door like someone was chasing him with an ax "SHAWN! Wot up I don't move that fast" I yelled jogging up to him "hey don't be embarrassed Jack is just a JACK-ass, see what I did there, sorry not funny, but seriously don't sweat it" I said as I kissed his cheek "so how about some Starbucks?" I asked Shawn "yesssss" Shawn said in a girlyvoice and with that he grabbed my hand a dragged me to Starbucks. Shawn got this weird iced green tea thing and I got a frozen hot chocolate. We gave the baristas fake names just in case when they called out the drink name we wouldn't get mobbed. I was Apple Rose and Shawn was Michele (don't ask why, I think he might have a Gilmore Girls obsession or something). "Michele? Really Mendes?" "Rory and Michele have a soft spot in my heart" Shawn said putting his hand over is heart. "What are you a 12 year old girl now" "not after what you just witnessed back at the castle" (they are staying in the Cinderella castle, and yes I know that only certain people get to stay there but let's just pretend that Bart rented out the whole thing for the 2 weeks they are there) "that makes us sound like we are rich 'back at the castle'" I said to Shawn "yeah it does, speaking of which we should head back before the Jacks think we are doing anything... nashty" I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face "trust me Jack knows I won't be doing the nashty any time this week" "ew, ew, ew, ew, TMI! TMI!" "you already knew this you said something about me being in my period at the airport and I said yes I am" "I thought you were joking" "no I wasn't but come on let's go I need to stop into the drug store anyways to get some stuff"
~Group Chat~
JackG🐙: guys we just got to the castle and Erin and Shawn were in Erin's room while she was "unpacking" and Shawn came out of the room with a boner!! 😂
Shawn🇨🇦: JACK!!!
Erin🍍: really Jack that immature
Cam: really?! Oooooo they was doing the NASHTY!
Erin🍍: I can promise you we were not doing the "nashty" because 1) I have never done the nashty before and 2) we only kissed twice before and I wouldn't do the "nashty" with someone I wasn't in love with
Shawn🇨🇦:^^^^
LOX: guys stop teasing Shawn
Aaron🌵: Lox just wants some for herself
Shawn🇨🇦: can we please stop taking about my sex life (which is currently non-existent)