Chapter Four: Their Perspective.

[[[PLEASE READ!]]] Hey everyone! This chapter, I'm gonna change it up a bit! I'm actually gonna write from their perspective instead from their journal! It's really hard to write in journal form XD But sometime during the chapter I'm going to make them get on the computer and write a journal entry! Okay? Okay! Enjoy!!! [Vulgar language is in the following chapter] [[Yes worse vulgar language than usual]] (I hate my 14 year old self)

(Ian's POV)

I can't believe he said that about me. I thought he was my friend. These thoughts run through my mind as I lay face down on my bed. I sighed into my pillow. I flip myself around so I'm laying on my back. Crossing my arms and legs, I stare at the wall across from me.

"Stupid Anthony," I mutter to myself, "He's such a dick."

There's a soft knock at my door. It must be Anthony.

"Go away!" I yell.

"Ian.. C'mon, man. I didn't really mean it! I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings," he says through the door, his voice a little muffled.

"It's just, you say that kind of stuff a lot.."

"I promise on Smosh's honor that I will never say anything like that again."

"Really? You promise?" I say back, calmer than before.

"Yes, I promise. Are you mad at me still?"

"Nah, it's cool, I guess."

"Okay. Don't forget we have to go to the park tomorrow to shoot a video," he says.

I completely forgot! We are going to shoot the video about Death Note there! My face brightens. Every time we are about to make a video I get all excited and jittery. It's so fun doing what you love.

"Okay," I respond casually, even though I'm bouncing off the walls on the inside.

I get up off of my bed and head to my door. Unlocking it, I walk out into the hallway and towards the living room. I take a seat on the couch and decide to watch some t.v. to kill some time.

(Anthony's POV)

"According to sources, every criminal in the world is now dead.." says the 'news lady' on our tv.

"Woah congrats man, thats great!" I say towards Ian and turn my head back to the tv.

Ian has a glare on his face. He's twirling his pencil with his Death Note book in front of him. "It's not enough," he says.

"But you killed every criminal in the entire world!" I exclaim.

"That guy's looking at me funny."

I turn to look at him along with Ian. His name tag reads 'Hansel Thepedo'. I try so hard not to burst into laughter. The man flicks his eyebrows up at us, smiling. This..is..so hard..not to laugh..at.

I put on my most serious face and turn back to Ian. "He looks pretty normal to me."

"I don't like it.. I don't like it one bit!" Again. So hard not to laugh at.

He opens his 'Death Note' and starts to write his name down ferociously.

I can't hold it.. I burst into laughter and soon Ian joins. Along with most of the rest of the crew.

"Okay, everyone, take five!" Someone says.

Sounds good to me.

"Dude you're doing awesome!" I say towards Ian, still chuckling. He makes the most hilarious face ever.