Chapter One

Disclaimer: I do not own Rick and Morty

It all starts the night you wake up alone in the park. It was a dark and dreary night, clouds overtaking the sky. Rubbing your head you sit up from the park bench only to notice the white hospital gown that is on your body. There is some type of hospital wristband on you, only displaying an age, 18. As you try to remember who you are, you get a sharp, shooting pain through your head which makes you bend over in tears.

After the pain subsides, you stand up to your feet and look around, nothing seeming to look familiar. You start to head away from the park when you feel something splash down on your face. You feel the wind start to pick up and breeze through your hospital gown. After walking for what seems like forever, it starts to pour down rain. The wind howls through your bones causing you to shiver uncontrollably.

You look around seeking for shelter. You notice a house with their garage door half open and light pooling out. You make a run for the house quickly to stand under the awning, trying to shield yourself from the rain. You call out for help to see if anyone is there. No reply. You decide to get on your knees and look under the door. You can't see anyone around so you call out again.

"Hello. Is anyone there?" No answer.

You are about to crawl under the door, when a lanky, ragged man with unruly hair, dressed in a lab coat yells in your face.

"Boo".

You yelp back in surprise, tripping over your feet in the process. The hospital gown ridding up your legs exposing your thighs.

"Why the hell did you do that for!?" You exclaim.

"W-Why th-urp-e fuck are you in my garage?"

You look up at the stranger about to say something when he bends down to you, coming face to face.

"You know you shou-urp-ldn't come into people's garages without their p-permision."

He forcibly takes you by the wrist and yanks you up to her feet.

"I'm sorry I just needed to get out of the rain." You try to explain when you start to get pulled against your will to what looks like a hatch in the floor. The man opens the hatch door pushing you down the stairs towards a chair in the centre of the room. You get shoved to sit in the chair, your arms and legs getting strapped down so you can't escape.

"Who are you and what do yo-urp-u want from me? Not going to answer, ok. I-If it's not me you are after then wh-urp-at do you want with my family?" He glares daggers into your eyes, practically coming nose to nose with you.

"I seriously don't know you or your family. Please just let me go. I'll go and seek help from someone else." You try to struggle against the restraints but they don't budge.

"Bullshit. Someone always wants something to do with m-me." He says it with so much arrogance it only causes you to roll your eyes.

He looks your way momentarily, trying to see if you are telling the truth, before walking away abruptly. He slams the hatch and retreats to his room for the rest of the night.

You don't know how long you sit there before you pass into unconsciousness.

You are woken up when you hear someone coming down the stairs.

"R-r-rick are you down here?"

You see a young boy walk into the room and look around. His eyes suddenly fall onto you and the colour drains from his face.

"Hello. Can you please help me?" You try to stay calm but you don't know if you can trust him.

"Aw jeez. What has R-r-rick gone and done now?"