"I don't want hyung to fix it."

"Well then, I'll buy you a new one. You can come with me, and we'll pick out one together."

"Okay!" Sanghyuk liked that idea. He supposed that figuring out who it was could wait, since he didn't get to spend a lot of time with mommy when she was nice. He wanted to take advantage of it.

Sanghyuk now smiled widely, holding hands with his mom as she led him to the car. ~~~~~

Eating dinner with Hongbin had actually really fun. Sanghyuk was already very excited, since Hongbin had been nice to him all day long. He never once had told Sanghyuk that he was whining or he needed a break. That had never happened before when he played with his mom. Playing with Hongbin was really fun.

Even when they weren't playing, Hongbin was fun to eat with too. He was right when he had said that he acted weirdly, since everything had to be perfect. Hongbin liked each little detail put in an exact spot when they ate, and sometimes it made Sanghyuk laugh. Still, since Hongbin had said to watch out for him he had tried to do his job well. When Hongbin wasn't looking, Sanghyuk would move his fork out a tiny bit. If Hongbin moved it back that's how he knew he needed to tell him.

Choosing somewhere for dinner, Hongbin had chosen a place Sanghyuk hadn't expected. All day they had eaten snack foods that were made in front of you and seemed somewhat special, but for dinner they ate fast food.

"Hongbin hyung?" Sanghyuk started to talk again around halfway through dinner. Just eating was starting to get boring.

"Yeah?"

"I want to play another game." Sanghyuk grinned, as he saw Hongbin's smile. That was the other reason he liked eating with Hongbin. When they were eating, Hongbin couldn't wear the mask.

"We're eating! We can't play another game right now."

"Yes we can. What about the one where you ask me a question and I ask you one."

"You want to do that right now? What else do we need to learn about each other?"

"What kind of music do like?"

"I thought I was supposed to start."

"You took too long. Will answer your question pleeeeaaaassssse?????????"

"Alright alright! I listen to just about everything. Why do you want to play right now?"

"Because we weren't talking and just eating is boring. Why don't you want to play a game that you made up?"

"It's not that I don't want to play, I was just curious. Have you ever watched anyone perform before?"

".....what do you mean?"

"Have you ever seen someone perform on a big stage? Like what we're going to do after this."

"....You mean the thing that's like a talent show! I saw the school show once when I was really little."

"You've never been to something more formal?"

"It's my turn hyyyyuuuung!!!!!" Sanghyuk made a pouty face as he complained, stomping his feet beneath the table.

"This is important."

"It is? Oh, um....no."

"It's okay, you're not in trouble. I'm not mad at you, I just have a few things to teach you. Just to help you out for when we go."

"Okay!" Sanghyuk felt relieved, knowing that Hongbin wasn't upset with him. Now that he was assured, he felt good again. He listened to what Hongbin said carefully, letting Hongbin teach him what to do. It seemed hard, as Hongbin just kept telling him how much he needed to keep quiet.