Chapter 15

3rd person POV

Simon ran into the greenhouse only to find nothing there. His parabatai rune aching like crazy. Soon after, Magnus, Isabelle, Jace, and Alec ran in, Jace looking like a complete mess with what looked like tears in his eyes.

"Shit!" Simon screamed, running back out of the greenhouse and into Clary's room.

Simon searched and searched all over Clary's room trying to find something special and valuable of hers to track her with. He searched through the drawers of her desk. Nothing. Her closet? Nothing. Her bathroom? Nothing. Then it hit him. He ran back to her closet and moved his hand around until he felt a loose board. He pulled the board out and stuck his hand in and tried to find a locked jewelry box. Once he found it he quickly popped it open with the spare key Clary and given him when they were 13. He dug around 'till he found what he was looking for. The Fairchild family ring. He quickly and swiftly put the box back where it was and ran with all of his might, to the library. Simon ran and ran. He made it to the library and went to the seat he was sitting in prior to the situation. He picked up his stele, fumbling it between his hand, then drawing a tracking rune on the palm of his hand.

He cupped the ring with his hands and tried to focus. No matter how much Simon tried, he couldn't seem to find Clary's location.

"Magnus!" Simon shouted.

Magnus quickly appeared at his side, "I'm here," he said out of breath. "How do you nephilim run so fast."

"That's not important right now. What's important is Clary. Track her." Simon demanded, giving Magnus the ring.

Magnus took the ring and repeated the same process as Simon. The result was equally as helpful.

"There seems to be some sort of blockage. It's going to take some heavy duty magic to track her down. I'll contact you as soon as I find the right spell." Magnus said, before opening a portal and disappearing into it.

---------------------------------------------------
AN: Hello my little marshmallows! Wow, I updated again. I might be able to update more frequently because all of the stressful school projects have passed by. I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was a little short. Anyway, stay tuned to see what happens to Clary. Later dweebs!