Chapter 3

Clary POV

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Someone screamed while walking into my room. It was Jonathan.

"What does it look like Jon?" I asked bitterly. Jace was still fast asleep. This kid is a heavy sleeper.

"It looks like you're sleeping with my best friend! I want you to stay away from him. He's a heartbreaker, Clary, I don't want you to get hurt. He'll hurt you. Stay away from him." Jon whispered.

"I'm almost 18 Jon! You can't control my life! If I wanna be friends with Jace then so be it. You have no say in what I do with my life! Now get out!" He looked shocked. I've never screamed at him before, he was as shocked as I was. With that said he walked out and slammed the door, but not without saying something else. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

The last time Jon and I had a fight was when he broke my favorite paintbrush when I was 8.

"UGHH!" I screamed into my pillow. I laid back down into bed and repositioned myself.

"I think I should go." Jace whispered while burying his face in my hair, "Jon didn't seem to happy finding me in your bed."

I don't want you to go.

"And I don't want to go, but I have to," he said, "Did I say that out loud?" I asked.

He chuckled, "See you tomorrow Clary."

AN: I know this is really short, but I have a bit of writer's block and need time to figure out what else to write about......Bye!