Chapter 12

Clary's POV

I looked into his eyes and see that he isn't joking and is dead serious. At this point I don't know what to say and just stare at him.

"Of course you idiot! Did you really think I'd say no?" I basically scream as I tackle him in hug and kiss him passionately. If it weren't for fast reflexes, we would've been on the floor by now. Now that we've broken apart, we walk hand in hand back to the Institute with a comfortable silence between us.

"Jace?" I say. "What were you and Isabelle talking about in the library?" I ask. He stops walking and visibly pales.

"You heard that?" I nod. He sighs, "Ever since I was fifteen, I've had a reputation for bringing a girl home every week. Each time it was someone different. I would just use them for a one night stand. But ever since I met you, I haven't brought a single girl home. There's just something about you that's different, besides the fact that your half fricking angel. But, I love you, Clarissa Fairchild." He said and lent down to kiss me. The kiss was soft and held unspoken promises. It spoke love.

Simon's POV (Coz why the fuck not?)

Just do it Simon.

Just ask her out!!

It's not that hard! Just walk up to her and say, 'Hey, I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date with me?'

JUST DO IT!

"Hey Iz," By the Angel, Simon. You've really fucked up now! "Listen, I really like you and...umm...I guess I was wondering if you...umm...wanted to I don't know...maybe you wanted to go out sometime?" I said, my voice going an octave higher than usual. In turn, she just looked at me with wide eyes as a smile broke out on her face. She walked up to me and took my hands in hers.

"I would love that Simon."

The next day because the author can't be bothered to write about the entire day.

Third person POV

Clary and Jace walked into school hand in hand while every girl glared at Clary.