5: What is happening? :-:

You and Chara were walking through Snowdin.
"So Chara, are people here always so *fake cough*" You said nervously.
"Yeah, unless one of them gets killed. Like what happened last timeline. I remember quit clearly." He replied. You didn't look at him strangely because you remember how one day April 5th you woke up October 17th. You remember everything that happened. And it always happened the same day. Exept this time it's been way  longer.
"Chara... so some one down here has been resetting? Their the reason I keep thinking that any second it'll be that day again. October 17th, the day tha-that, that, that," and you blacked out.
You somehow opened your eyes only only to see darkness.
"Oh great," said a voice in the darkness. You stood up in the darkness and looked around.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeeeeeesssssss? No." You said looking around. "Where the hell are you?"
"No."
"Why?"
"Because your in your own mind, I'm just talking to you with...... magic?"
"You and everything else is confusing?!"
"Because you don't understand."
"Understand what?!"
"Your emotions and who they connect to!"
"Wah?"
"They love you so far. Especially Chara.... and a few others. But I shall not name them~."
"Why?!"
"Cause I'm a jerk by nature."
"When do I wake up?"
"In about an hour give or take defending on what you answer these questions."
"Ummm okay."

(Time Skip brought to you by a few random questions)

You woke up and saw that you were in your bed with Chara's arms wrapped around of your waste and his head lying on your stomach.
"Awwww cute~" teased the voice from the darkness of your mind.
'**** off voice.'
-----------------------
I know short. Don't kill me I'm working on other stuff.