1: The fall

You were running from your bullies. They had called you names before but mostly it never got physical. But they had cut your left eye out, crossing the line by a long shot. You were running up MT. Ebbot, hoping they wouldn't follow you up. You were nearing the peak, out of breath you stopped for a moment. Only for the ground beneath you to cave in. You turned to see your bullies. You reached your hand out to them. You had tried to get them to stop being so bad before and this could be your last chance.
"Guys help me plea-." You attempted to say but was plunged into darkness. You felt a pain go through your body but not a large one. You opened your eye to see your bullies peering into the hole.
"You guys should be going home. Don't want your parents to worry." You yelled up to them with a painful smile. They then left. You sat up. You heard footsteps behind you. You quickly turned around to see a boy wearing a green hoodie with a yellow stripe on it along with a pair of jeans and boots. You felt tears fall from the eyes that was still there.
"Greetings I ahh- why are you crying? Are you hurt? Oh my gosh your eye!" They said panicked. You stood up and patted the dirt off your (f/c) turtle neck and blue jeans.
"M-m-my n-name i-is (Y/n), w-who are you? A-and you d-d-don't n-need to w-worry ab-bout m-me." You said giving them a caring smile.
"I'm Chara, now come with me, my goat mom will get you patched up." He said taking your hand gently. You nodded and followed Chara. Now that you get a good look at the boy, you see he has red eyes. Blood red.

(Chara p.o.v)

'This girl/boy is weird. She's/he's nicer than Frisk, well it shouldn't really count since they're different gender. (Frisk is the opposite gender in this story.) I hope (Y/n) isn't boreing. She's/he's kind of cute when I think about it. Did I really just think that? Oh well we're here.' I knock on the door to have it be answered by Frisk.
'Frisk you flirtatious son of a ***** you better not flirt with her/him.'
------------------------
Well that was a thing. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.