8: a blizzard and a fight

fox_lover050 helped me with this by giving me the idea for it so go check them out!
----------------------
I was reading (favorite manga) by the fire place when a worried looking Toriel came in.
"M-my child, Sans has called me and has informed me that the door out of the ruins is blocked with snow. Could you go tell the others? I'm going to make some pie...." she walked into the kitchen. I set down the book and walked into the hallway, I was about to knock on Chara's door when I heard a loud thump. I quickly opened the door, what I saw was....surprising.
Frisk was holding their stick, their soul out in a fighting stance. Chara had their knife out along with their soul, black stuff was dripping from their mouth and eyes. What. The. Frick (get out auto correct).
I just sat by the door silently not knowing what was happening.
"Hah! Frisk you never learn," Chara moved to the knife was pointing at the ground limply in their arm. "They don't like you in that way....they love me," his voice was teasing. He toyed with the knife, the tip of it balanced on his intex finger while the other held the handle.
"As if I give up that easily...." Frisk mumbled. Frisk lunged themself at Chara, they blocked with the knife. Chara punched Frisk in the stomach while Frisk was trying to hit Chara again. That sent Frisk across the room. Chara threw their head back, I looked over to where Frisk had landed and he/she wasn't there. You looked back to Chara, time went in slow motion. Frisk was about to hit Chara, I ran and pushed Frisk out of their jump.
"Why were you 2 fighting?..." I mumbled turning to Chara looking at the ground.
"Uh, well we uh...." Chara struggled.
"We were fighting over you..." Frisk mumbled standing up. I felt my face become hot. How am I gonna tell them I'm with Chara?! Rose help... 'Want me to take control?' Sure...

Rose POV
I took control of Y/n's body, I look to Frisk.
"Frisk...I'm with Chara, I still like you as a friend though. I can suggest someone else to be with if you want..."
They looked shocked, then they smiled.
"Hahah! Atleast my sibling is with you....I'm surprised though... Anyway, gotta go..." they walked out then Y/n took control back. I looked to my left and saw North waiting patiently. I smiled and sat up no longer leaning against the wall of the ruins.

Your POV
"Wait Frisk! The ruins' door is blocked with snow!" I yelled running after them.
"I'm just going to my room then," they turned and went to their room.
"You were soft on him.... I'm glad, wanna go hang now?" Chara cheered putting a hand on my shoulders. I nodded.
--------------
I want to make a small announcement, I made an update schedule/voting book. You can go check it out if you want to know when in posting or vote!