9:New place*some fluff*

(I'm adding a few OCs in this so yeah...)
Your POV
Me and Chara were walking in Snowdin. We really needed a new place after the incident. Lets just say Toriel was shocked.
-------flash back-------
Chara kissed me softly wanting to have a make out session while Tori and Frisk were out. I kissed back moving my hands to cup their face. They licked my lower lip, I opened my mouth instantly and allowed Chara entrance. We fought for dominance and I won easily.
The door suddenly opened we looked up and Toriel was there. We pushed each other to opposite sides of the bed and tried babbling excuses on what happened.
"O-oh, I am sorry for walking in on you children," she turned around.
"M-mom!" Chara yelled panicked.
"I mean you two are not actual siblings..."
------------------flash back ended----
Chara tugged on my sleeve, I turned to them and saw they had a flyer.
"It's a flyer for a roommate offer, want to check it out? The rent is pretty cheap," they stated. I took the flyer and looked over it. The house said to have over 10 rooms. I nodded and started walking to the place.

*Time Skip brought to you by a bad time*

We finally made our way to the large house. It was a dark wood shade, it looked pretty large.
Chara knocked and it was answered by 2 tall girls.
One had grey wolf ears and tail, red eyes, short black hair with the tips red, she was mainly wearing black with a white t-shirt shown through her leather jacket-she gave us a sharp toothed smile.
The other had pale green skin, long light Brown hair pulled into a pony tail pushed to cover her left eye, she had a white long sleeve which showed her stomach along with 3 claw like cuts on her side, also wearing skiny jeans, she had another scar mostly hidden by her hair-she kept a straight face.
"Hey humans!" cheered the wolf girl. "Undyne told us about you two, I'm Jackie."
"My name is Gina," the girl with green skin stated. These girls made me very nervous.
"My name is Chara, this is my boyfriend/girlfriend Y/n. We're here about the roommate thing," Chara said with a smile.
"Come on in," Gina said walking in. Us following behind.
The entrance was very large, I could see the kitchen from here. I noticed an average height girl, she had light brown fur all over her along with bunny ears...and is that a tail? She was wearing a baggy yellow longsleeve and brown pants.
"I'll give you guys a tour, introduce you to everyone here. See if you can stand us," Jackie stated giving another grin. She started leading us up the stairs,
"Duck!" she yelled ducking, Chara did as well. I wasn't as lucky.
A small wolf pup jumped on me sending me back down the stairs.
"Ow..." I groaned. The little pup gave a small bark before running off.
"Kace! Don't tackle the newby!" I heard a new voice yell. I looked up and saw a very tall cat girl, black fur, white hair in a pixie cut, one eye red the other gold, she 2 silver rings in her right war.
"I am so sorry Y/n!" Jackie yelled running down the stairs with Chara. The cat girl reached her hand out to me, I gladly took it. She pulled me up almost flinging me.
"Are you okay?" she asked. I nodded and started to walk back to Chara. "I'm Spirit by the way!"

*time skip*

After Jackie finished showing us around we decided that we would like there.