chapter 17

Niall P.O.V

I don't really know whatit is about Emily, that like so much. Harry is very lucky to have her as his mate! Actually it's not very often you find your real mate. And i swear if it wasn't for her being Harry's mate, I would ceep her all for myself.

She's just so beautiful and sweet in any way. I can't belive those idiots at her school bullied her! I am very protective over her, and if they ever do anything to hurt her again, I'm afraid I will snap, and go rip their heads of.

I heard a sound comming from the stairs, and then i saw Emily walk through the door. Soon after the others came joining us as well. This was going to be so much fun! 

"What do you guys wanna do?", Zayn asked.

"Watch a movie, maybe?", Louis said with a smirk. We all nodded in agreement.

"HORROR", Harry yelled out.

I could see how freeked out Emily was. I knew she hated horror movies, and i think Harry knew that as well. He just thought it was a nice move, so he could sit and cuddle and kiss with Emily!

"What about 'The Conjuring'?", Louis asked.

"Sure I've never watched it before", Zayn said.

Louis putted the movie in the DVD player, while Liam went getting some Popcorn. 

***

We were now half through the movie, and Emily and Harry was cuddling. I knew it! I could really see she hated it!

I must say i actually got a little jealous, when they just sat there hugging right in front of me!

***

The movie was finally over! 

"What are we going to do now?", Liam asked, looking at all of us.

"TRUTH OR DARE!", Louis yelled.

"Fine by me", Harry smirked.

"Emily?", Louis asked looking straight at her.

"Okay i guess", She said looking down. GOD! She is just so beautiful.

***

"Harry, Truth or Dare?", Zayn asked Harry.

"Truth".

"Team Edward or Team Jacob?", Zayn smirked.

"Team Edward all the way!", Harry yelled in a girly voice.

"HAHA okay!", Zayn laughed.

***

Emily's P.O.V

"Emily, Truth or Dare?", Louis asked me.

"I'll go for Dare", I smiled.

"I Dare you to take of your clothes, till your only left in your undergarments, and then you have to jump in our indoor pool!", Louis said with a big smile.

"You don't have to", Niall wispered.

"Do we have a chicken here?", Louis laughed.

***

Niall's P.O.V

So i'm not the only one other then Harry in this house, who think Emily is extremely HOT!

"You don't have to", I wispered to her. Even though i wanted to see her, in only bra and panties as much as the others. I didn't think it was fair to her.

" Do we have a chicken here?", Louis laughed.

We all sat staring at her intensenly.

"I'll do it!", She said.

All the other boys smirked, because it's not everyday we meet so hot a girl!

__________________________________________________________________________

AN: Hope you liked it!!

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASE

-EMILIEXxxxx