A vampires Mate (Harry Styles)

AN: Hello guys! This is my very first Fanfic. I realy hope you guys enjoy it! Please leave a comment belov! :-D 

chapter 1

Emily's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Today was just gonna be another day of the bullying. 

Sorry! I totaly forgot to itroduce myself. My name is Emily, i'm 17 and i go to highschool. I live in London with my dad, my mum and my sister. I have light brown hair, and my eyes have the color blue with a tiny shade of green. (AN: She looks like Barbara Palvin) I'm about 5'7, not to thin and not to thick. And then one last thing... I get bullied...

When i woke up i went for a shower. After shower i dried my body. I putted on some black skinny jeans, a plain white T-shirt, my black converse and for my jacket it was a black leatherjacket.

And for my makeup i just used some mascara, and a little bit of color in my eyebrows.

I was runnig late so I ran down the stairs and just I graped an apple, and said my goodbyes.

"Bye Mum and Dad see you later", I said.

"Bye darling, me and your Father, wont be home before midnight" said my Mum.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well me and your Mother is going out for dinner", my Dad said.

"Okay then i'll see you guys tomorrow", i Said on my way out the door.

--------------------

The hallways was filled with students, and teachers. I went straight to my locker to collect my books, just hoping i wouldn't bump in to Kyle and his gang. 

"Hey Emily, missed me?", i heard Kyle call.

He stood right behind me, but i didn't dare to turn around.

"Hey K-K-Kyle", I answered with a shaky voice.

"TURN AROUND WHEN I TALK TO YOU, YOU BITCH!", Kyle yelled

I didn't hesitate turning around, cause i was afraid of the consequences if i didn't. 

"Please don't hurt me", I begged.

But Kyle didn't seem to care. He just slapped me straight across the face and pushed me against my locker. 

"See ya after school, Bitch!", Kyle said in between laughter.

I wiped my tears away and hurried to class which was Maths.

Harry's POV

"Hello class this our new student Harry Styles", Mrs. Phillips said.

"Hello", i said in a low voice.

A few girls gave me a wink and a flirting smile. I didn't care! All i could focus on was the beautiful brunette in the back. She was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen. And the best part of it all... She was my mate.

____________________________________

AN: what do you think? If there's some grama fails then please don't judge! I'm 15 and from Denmark, so that will probably explain :-D <3<3 

 Sorry it's so short the next chapter will be longer, promise! <3

Leave a comment, an add to your libary. It would mean the world to me! :-D <3 <3