Chapter 15

On the date.

Emily's P.O.V

The car ride to the restaurant, wasn't that bad. It took about 20 minutes, but it was all worth it! It was a very fancy place, and Harry had told me, that a lot of famous people liked to come here. Me and Harry had been talking for a bit, when the waiter came and asked for our orders. I ordered a steak with salad, while Harry ordered a steak with potatoes and salad. I could suddenly feel Harry stare intensly at me.

"What? Do i have something on my face?", I asked. Because if i had something on my face, that would just be embarrassing!

"No! You just look absolutly stunning", Harry said with a smile playing on his lips.

I looked him deep in the eyes. I can't belive i'm so lucky to be Harry's girlfriend. I just really love him! When i'm with him, i just forget about the bullying. I feel safe. It feels like nothing can come inbetween us! I also don't cut anymore, and if Harry hadn't come around, i would probobly still be doing it. And the best thing is, me and Harry are ment to be! I'm his mate. So we're going to be together forever. That may sound like a long time, but to me it just feel so right.

When the waiter came with our food, we quickly ate it, because Harry told me, he had a suprise for me. I have absolutely no idea of what it could be. I mean it's Harry for God's sake, it could be anything!

***

Me and Harry were now walking hand i hand in the streets of London.

"Where are you taking me?", I asked very excided.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out", Harry laughed.

We were walking for for a bit longer, untill the London Eye came in sight. All though i live in London i've never been at the London Eye. But i've always wanted to.

"Do you want to take a ride?", Harry smirked.

"I sure do", I answered all excided.

We were still holding eachothers hands, while we went on the big ferris wheel. The view from the top, was absolutely amazing! I have never seen anything like it! I'm so happy, that my first time trying it, was with Harry.

This evening has been just perfect, and i have realised, how much i really LOVE Harry. He's the sweetest boy i have ever met! This day just couldn't be any better!

***

Next morning

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up this morning, to find myself lying on Harry's chest. His arm was around my waist. Yesterday was just perfect! 

And today i just can't wait to spendt my day with Niall! And the sleepover tonight, is just going to be absolutely fun!

"Morning beautiful", Harry said with a grumpy voice. 

"Morning", I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"What do you wanna do today?", Harry asked.

"Actually i promised Niall i would spend the day with him. Is that okay?", I asked Harry.

"Sure, and i heard you, me and all the boys are having a sleepover tonight", Harry said, while twirling a strand of my hair, around his fingers.

"Yearh, i think i'm going to head down stairs, to get some breakfast. You can just go back to sleep, if your still tired", I said, giving him one last kiss.

"You sure?", He asked.

"Absolutely", I said, getting of the bed.

***

After putting on some clothes, i went down stairs, and there i found 4 pair of eyes looking at me. 

"Morning!", they all said at the same time.

"Morning guys!". I smiled at them.

I walked in to the kitchen, and grabbed a bowl of cerreals. I sat down at the dining table, quickly eating it. 

"Hey", Niall said, pulling out the chair next to me, and sat down.

"Hey Nialler!" I smiled at him.

"Ready for a 'Nialler and Em day'", Niall asked, looking all excited.

"As ready as i can be!", I laughed.

"Meet me at the TV in half an hour!", Niall said walking of.

_______________________________________________________________________

AN: Neeeew chapter!!! Hope you guys like it!!

VOTE and COMMENT!!

Tell me how i'm doing so far!!!

-EmilieXxxxx