Chapter 4

Emily's POV 

I stood by my locker, when the new boy came up to me.

"Hello there, i'm Harry", he said.

"H-h-h-hello, Emily", I said with a shaky voice.

I wonder why he even want to talk to me. I'm nothing but trash! His eyes had turned much darker since the first day i saw him. I have to admit, he's very handsome. But there's something about him that scares the living daylight out of me...

"I wondered if you wanted to sit together at lunch?". I couldn't belive my own ears. He wanted to sit with me!

"Are you sure about that, I don't think you want to be seen with me", i answered.

"I don't care, I think you look like a sweet girl!", he said.

"See you at lunch then", he gave me a wink and smiled before walking away from where i stood.

--------------------

At lunch i sat in the back of the cafeteria, I kept on looking after Harry. And then suddenly I could see him walk through the doors. All the girls drolls over him, and I completly understand why. It's quit funny, he could any girl he wanted in the hole school and the he chooses to spend time with me!

"Hey Emiliy"

"Hello"

I have never had so much fun in a long time! Harry completly safed my day.

"So tell me Emily, what happend to that pretty face of yours?"

"Oh i-it's noth....", I couldn't finish my sentence before Kyle and his gang shoved up.

"Well hello there Emily", Kyle said with a smirk on his face.

"Me and the Boys really need to talk to you, come with us for just a second", Kyle smirked.

Oh no! This is gonna be real bad. I've never had a friend during Highschool and i don't think Kyle's pleased now that i have one.

"HELP ME", I mouthed to Harry.

--------------------

"You little biatch".

Kyle grabbed me around my neck and he then lifted me of the ground. 

"I'm just gonna have to punish you, darling".

He trew a punch at my head, my nose was bleeding really bad! Kyle pushed me on the ground and he then started kicking in my stomach. I tried to lift my body of off the ground.

"Oh no sweetheart, I'm not finished here"

People started to gather around us in the hall. Kyle then yelled out.

"Listen everyone! You see my friend Emily, she's not doing what's told so this is what happen."

Kyle trew me at the ground again and started kicking rappidly. My sight was now very blurry.

"STOP", I could hear someone yell through the hallway.

--------------------

Harrys POV

"STOP", I yelled through the hallway.

"Don't dare kick her one more time!", I yelled through gritted teeths.

On the floor i could see Emily, she had passed out and there was bod everywere. Damn! She smells so delicious! I knew i needed to bite my teeths together, cause i deffinetly needed to bring her to the Hopital!

--------------------

Emilys POV

I opened my eyes and all i could see was these beautiful pair of green eyes staring back at me. That boy safed me. He was holding my hand and i could feel some kind of spark. That must be some kind of sign!

_____________________________________________________________________________

AN: Hope you guys like it, sorry it's not any longer, but I just made it realy fast, because i promised.

Comment and Vote! Xxxxx