Chapter 3

Harry's POV

today is was a thursday moning.

When i woke up (AN: And yes vampires DO sleep in this fanfic) I went straight to the fridge, to get a blodbag, cause i'm a vampire. 

Ever since i saw my Mate yesterday, i just can't get her out of my head. She has the prettiest blue eyes, long wavy lightbrown hair. Then their is her lips, I just wanted to go and kiss her allready. All the boys at school must drooll over her. 

After sucking the blodbag dry, I went to my Range Rover and drove to school.

--------------------

At school this blond girl came up to me and started talking.

"Well Hello there", she said

"Hello", i said not realy wanting to talk with the blond.

"I'm Sophia and i guess you're Harry, correct?"

"Yearh i'm Harry"

"See you around Harry!", she said and gave me a wink.

"bye", i said.

After my little chat with Sophia, i looked for my mate i just needed to see her, and then i really need to find out her name! She just didn't seem to be anywhere, so in the end i gave up and walked to my next class, which turns out to be English. And i know me and my mate is in the very same class. Just can't wait to see her.

5 minutes pass and she's still not here. what if she's hurt or ill. Oh shut up Harry your overreacting! Maybe she's just late or something.

10 minutes pass and finally she walks in the door. her back turns to me so i can't see her face.

"You're late Emily", said our English teacher

"Sorry miss i was running late, wont let it happen again", Emily said. 

What a beautiful name! 

She finally turns around so i can see her beautiful face. But there was something different about it. Her face was covered in bruises. What happend?

Some guys next to me started laughing.

"Hahaha look at her face", the dude next to me whispered to his friend.

"Who ever did this did a good job", the other dude said.

I could feel anger boiling inside of me! How could you say that or even do that to such a sweet and beautiful girl? 

And if looks could kill he would be DEAD!

_______________________________________________________________

AN: Sorry this is very short, but i promise i will try to update everyday! 

Leave a comment, tell me if it's good or bad. Thanks!! Xxxxxx