Chapter 9

Harry's POV

The next morning i left very early I needed to find her. How could she do such a thing. 

First I went for the woods she would proboly be their. She's a vampire after all. She's the one who turned me in to what i am today, and now she's coming back after what i did to her. I walked for ours untill i finally found her near by the river. She still looked the same after all those years. Suddenly she turned around.

"Harry my dear, long time no see", she said with a smile playing on her lips.

"Jessica!", I hissed.

"Yes that's me".

"Why did you kill them? We had a deal remember", I said.

"Oh Harry my dear I thought you knew me well enough to know, that i never keep a deal", She laughed.

"But those people where innocent", I said.

"Hahaha just wait Harry! That little girlfriend of yours will be next".

"I swear, if you touch her your dead!", I said.

"Guess i'll see you around Haz", She said.

Jessica disappered just as fast as she came. I swear to god i will kill her if she ever hurts Emily. I soon think it's time i tell her what i am. But not yet.....

--------------------

Emily's POV

I woke up that morning to see that Harry was no longer beside me in the bed. 

I still miss my family so much! It's like there's an empty space in my heart. What kind of animal could it be. All kind of toughts went trough my head, untill i suddenly remembered that i needed to call the hospital and the police.

---------------------

Later same day.

I just came home from the hospital, where i needed to identify my familys bodys. I just wish it was all a bad dream, but unfourtionatly it wasn't.  

Now i think about it. It's actually kind of wierd i haven't heard from Harry all day. Were could he be?

______________________________________________________________________

AN: Heeey guys hope you liked the new chapter <3<3

PLease lave a comment and a vote. Tell me how i'm doing it so far

-Emilie<3