Chapter 11

Emily's P.O.V

"EEeeeeh", Harry said.

"What happened Harry?!"

"I can't tell you.. Not yet", Harry said.

"Why it's not like you killing people", I said with sarcasm in my voice.

Harry gave me a sad look. How bad can it be come on. I looked deep in to his eyes, I wanted to let him now that he can trust me! But the n suddenly his eyes turned in to a dark shade of red. *GOSH*

He can't be human.

"Harry what are you?", I said with kindness in my voice.

"If i tell you, you'll leave me, and be afraid of me forever", Harry said looking really sad!

"No mather what you are or what you have done, I will always love you. Harry, you're my one and only! I need you in my life, so no mather what you have done you will still be the same Harry to me!", I said.

"I'm a vampire.."

Fangs started showing and his eyes became red. The funny part is, i didn't feel scared! I actually thought it was kin of sexy.

"Are you scared of me?", Harry wispered.

" No!", I said looking directly in to his eyes.

With that Harry clasped his lips on to mine. "Jump", he wispered against my lips, and i did as told. suddenly i felt my back lay against something soft. The sofa. Just as we was all into it i heard a laugh.

" Well, well, well look what we have here", The person laughed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

AN: Who do you guys think that person was?

1 comment for next chapter please.. Tell me how i'm doing <3<3

- EmilieXxxx