Chapter 8

AN: SOoooooo here's the new chapter hope you enjoy!<3

-------------------

Harry's POV

I was holden Emily tied while she cryed of in my shoulder. I couldn't stand to see her this way. I'm so sad for her! 

I'm quiet shure that the thing that killed Emily's parrents and sister aren't an animal but a vampire. But I'm the only vampire in the nabohood at the moment. But that can only mean one thing..... She's back......

--------------------

Emily's POV

I can't belive it! What is now gonna hapen to me?..

"Harry?"

"Yes love", Harry aswered.

"I don't have anywhere to live", I said.

"You're more then welcome to life here with me", he said.

"Thanks Harry it means a lot!", I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

And then he said the words i never thought he would say..

"Emily. I love you!"

I looked him in the eyes as a smile creeped on to my lips.

"I love you", I answered him.

He took my hand in his, and pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss. I quickly responded by kissing him back. He's just the most amazing guy i have ever met. And i truely do love him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Me and spended the rest of the night by coddling and watching movies. I fell a sleep on Harry's shoulder that evening. But just before i closed my eyes i felt a tear escaping from my eyes in the memories of my family.

________________________________________________

AN: Sorry it was very quick hope you liked it. <3Xxxxx

2 comments and 1 vote for a new chapter :-D <3<3<3