Lesson Thirteen: Stay Away From The Drugs, Kids

Picture of Molly 

Picture of Molly 

Chapter Thirteen

   All it took was a glance at the school gates before I was pelting out of the door and across the field. I threw my bag at Chloe, who completely missed it, and tackled Molly almost to the ground.

"Moll!" I cried happily. I hadn't seen her in ages! It must have been about a week, easily. "Where have you been?"

She pushed herself away from me laughing. "Calm down!"

"I can't! I'm out of school and you are back! Have you been home yet?"

She frowned, "No. I met Chloe at Jenny's."

I tilted my head to the side and glared at Chloe. "So you didn't go in then?"

"Did I bollocks. I hate the shit hole and I had stuff to do."

"You were hanging out with Zak all day, wasn't you?"

She gave me a guilty smile and I rolled my eyes. And she wanted me to bunk off with her! I'd have been three-wheeling all night. Well, I mean, if Shane was there it would have been a bit better. I really liked Shane – not like that, he was just sound as.

Thinking about that actually, I hadn't done anything with Shane before. I wonder why... he was attractive enough. Huh, that's odd. It was really only Zak and Shane that I hadn't messed around with. Even just a kiss. Weird.

"You do know that Henry is going to actually kill us, right? Like, he'll chop us up and feed us to the pigs up on Holt Farm. We won't see tomorrow."

Moll giggled. "What have you done now?"

"I walked out of school-"

"-When?"

"Why?"

"Just answer the question."

"Before dinner, why?"

"God dammit! I knew Kain would win."

"Oh yeah, you bet against me, didn't you?" I remembered, an eyebrow raised in her direction.

"Yeah and I lost, thanks for that Bails. I'm twenty quid down now."

"You should never underestimate me."

"Yeah I know now." She grumbled. "I was going to spend that money on some shoes as well..."

I shrugged, "You are coming shopping with us now, what is the big deal? We will help you get them out of the shop."