When V heard that, he quickly turned away and pretended to be busy with his phone.

"Yah maknae ah. Did you really like her that much that you can't let her hand go? You're making me jealous right now," J-Hope was slightly envy by their skinship.

Yujin quickly let go but Jungkook grabbed her hand tightly and said,"I won't let go of her. I'll follow whenever she goes. There's lots of good looking guys here. Who knows...she will be attracted by one of them.."

"Yujin will feel suffocated...right Yujin shii?" RapMon nudged her playfully.

Yujin just smiled and Jimin joined in,"Why don't we let her enjoy herself here. I'm sure she wants to be alone at some point."

Everyone turned their heads to Jimin in amazement.

"What?" Jimin looked confused.

"For , you are actually making sense," J-Hope teased.

"His brain must have been functioning well tonight," Jin teased along while laughing.

"Where is my cute and silly Jimin gone to? What have you done to him?" Suga teased too while putting his arm on Jimin's shoulder.

"Yah. I'm always smart okay..," Jimin pouted.

Everyone laughed including Yujin.

========

Jungkook decided to let her roam around by herself but still keep her in check. However, not long, he was being surrounded by the girls there and soon he lost eyesight of Yujin. Meanwhile, Yujin went to the bar area to sit down. The bartender approached her and asked in English,"Do you want to try our new mocktail?"

Yujin nodded and he swiftly made the new mocktail in front of her. Soon, someone sat beside her and touched her hand. She turned and saw a drunkard man smiling at her.

"Hey...I'm Chris...what's yours?" He asked in drunkard tone.

Yujin quickly let go of his touch and ignored him. Chris then wrapped his arm around her waist and sat closer to her. She panicked and tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"Hey...let's have fun together," He whispered to her ear.

She widened her eyes and was about to give him a slap when someone helped her.

"Hey. Let go of your hand from her waist," V said in a stern voice.

Chris looked up and asked in an angry tone,"Who are you? And I saw her first...mind you.."

"I'm her boyfriend," V glared at him.

Both of them looked shocked especially Yujin. Chris slowly let go of her waist and walked away, disappointed.

"Are you okay?" V asked her.

She nodded and thanked him for earlier. V was about to go when she said,"V shii..Can you stay with me? I'm getting slightly scared of being alone after what just happened earlier.."

V did not answer and Yujin looked flustered upon her request and quickly said,"But if you have to go somewhere else, I'm fine -,"

Before she could finish her sentence, V returned to his seat and turned to the bartender to order a mocktail.

"I'll just accompany you till Jungkook's here," V told her.

"...Thanks," Yujin felt reassured and smiled to herself.

V noticed her reassuring smile from the corner of his eye and he too smiled to himself. Not long, they started to chat and laughed at simple jokes.