17- Probably The Longest Chapter So Far... Cuz Lesbihonest...

Ross

It's December now.
I have a feeling Riker is still upset with me. I mean, he hasn't called, texted or even written to me at all since I left, and it's been 3 months! I feel so bad for leaving him, god I feel bad, but christmas break is in 2 days and I am finally going back home to see everyone.

I was sitting in the corner in the library, trying to squeeze in a few hours of extra study, with Amanda sitting next to me. She was bitching to me about her 'best friend', Kathryn, and how she just found out that her boyfriend cheated on her with Amanda for over 6 months, and how she was 'overreacting'. I, of course, wasn't paying much attention, and instead had my headphones in, listening to Boys Like Girls.

Boys Like Girls. Riker used to like them... Ironic, right?

Memories of when I first got my licence flooded into my mind. Riker and I would drive around town, every night, for hours on end, blasting Boys Like Girls, YellowCard and Fall Out Boy through the car speakers loud and clear, singing along to every word. It was fun and all, until we'd come home to an angry mom. I remember on all those nights at 8pm, we would order Mc Donalds, and he would always get a chicken nugget meal, but never eat the chips, because mom told him it would make him fat, and he was always scared that it would. He's always been so self conscious... I smiled to myself, recalling the nickname I had called him a long, long time ago.
Little nugget. My Little Nugget...

"ROSS!!" I was so lost in thought that I almost shitted myself when Amanda started screaming at me. "WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME?! I'm TRYING to talk to you but you aren't even paying attention to me!" Everyone in the library was looking over at us. "I don't know why I even bother with you! You don't appreciate me and how much effort I put into our relationship. I deserve more than this!"

My eyebrows lifted and I gave her a confused look. "What do you mean? We aren't even dati-"

"You don't even care about my feelings! I'm sitting here telling you about my problems and you're supposed to be listening, but instead you're just reading your stupid books and listening to your stupid, shitty music. Why is everything always more important than me, huh? I'm your girlfriend, I should be your number one priority and if I'm trusting you with all of my problems you should be honoured to listen to me speak!" Amanda pouted her bottom lip out as much as she could, and sniffed. She shifted in her seat so that her back was facing me.

"I can't listen to your problems and Martin Johnson's problems at the same time." I said calmly. "And WE," I gestured in between us. "Are not, and will never be a thing. Ever." With that I slammed my book closed, picked up my bag and left the library, feeling somewhat accomplished and proud of myself.  Some one should give me a fucking pat on the back and tell me 'congratulations' BECAUSE BITCH I DESERVE IT!

Coincidentally, it was time for my next class. Literature, oh joy.
As I sat throughout class, I didn't pay attention at all. It's the last day, no one does, it's fine. I was counting the amount of chips of paint on the ceiling there were when I felt a vibration in my right pocket. I pulled out my phone to see I had a text.

'Run bunny.' -Unknown

Weird... pfft, wrong number.
I cleared the lock screen, put my phone back in my pocket, and shrugged it off.

"Mr. Lynch..."
My stomach sank. I turned around to face my teacher, whom I couldn't be bothered to learn the name of.
"Were you listening to me at all?" He asked.

My eyes widened as I looked to the board to get an idea of what we were learning about. The board had the word 'SONNET' written on it, so obviously, I had this one covered!
"Shakespeare wrote 153 sonnets!"

"He wrote 154, and that isn't what we're talking about! Maybe if you'd listen, you would have known we are talking about the importance of  semicolons, since DAVID NEVER LEARNT HOW TO USE THEM, DID YOU DAVID?!" His eyes burned holes into David's skull as David slouched in his seat, in shame.

The bell went off, and before our professor had the chance to say anything, the room was clear. The building was crowded, and took me a little to get out of the halls. I immediately raced to my dorm, like everyone else, and grabbed my pre-packed suitcase. Pulling out my phone, I ordered an Uber to take me to the airport.

I'm coming home Riker.

Yeah, I updated. Go me, I know!
I'm still deciding weather to discontinue this, let someone else write it or just make the next chapter the ending...
I guess I'll tell u guys in the next chapter, if it isn't the last.
K bye <3

(Holy crap I just looked at this story and it hasn't been updated in almost AN ENTIRE YEAR!

I AM SO FUCKING SORRY!!!!!!!!)