15- So Ina-Pro-Bro

Riker

I cannot believe him!
He bloody lied to me! I can't even say his bloody name anymore, he's just a bloody dick! (That doesn't mean I don't want to suck his 'bloody' dick)
He chose school over me...
SCHOOL!
Bloody fricken school!!!!
He chose school over his pregnant bloody boyfriend. Who in their right mind does that?! I'm so fricken pissed.
(A/N: read that like a white chick!😂)
Maybe he really doesn't love me or our babies... Maybe he's tryna get away from us... He wouldn't do that would he?

Would he?

"Riker?" My thoughts were thankfully stopped by a knock on my door. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah Ryland," I lied with a sigh. "I am..." The door opened and Ryland walked in looking somewhat worried. He had left early this morning and left me here, lying on my bed, to feel sorry for myself for the next 7 hours. I didn't eat, I didn't drink, I didn't do anything except think about how much I hate him.
Ryland walked over to my bed and sat down at the foot end. I felt the bed dip down because he was so fat and heavy. He turned and made eye contact to me before sighing.

"I know you miss him." He said after a while, in a hushed voice. "It's only been a few of hours, but you really do miss him. I can see it you know. He's coming back, I mean it's just school. He's only one call away and we can visit him any time we want..."
My older brother tried to make me feel better, but it didn't work. I still felt like crap, like some sort of booty call. My anger was boiling up inside me as all I could think up in my head was how much I hate him right now.

"Why does he need to go to school anyways? He has everything he needs right here. Me, our children, mum, dad, you, my babies, all his friends, everyone! Why would he want to go back?" I sniffed a little, thinking at that point that maybe he had something or someone over In L.A. that was more important to him than I was.

"Because he needs his education Rik. If he's ever going to get a job and get an income he's going to need a degree from college. You don't know it, but he's doing it for you." Ryland had a point. He wants a job so he can get money for our family...

That makes sense. Oh of course it makes sense, why else would he do it?! I had over thought this completely. My eyes started to fill up and burn with tears. I felt so crap now, not because of Ross, but because I was angry at him for nothing! I felt like a complete utter dick. I ignored him all morning when he was trying to saw goodbye to me.
I should have given him the biggest kiss and the biggest hug because now I can't and I feel crap. Crappity crap crap crap!!! Ross wasn't the one doing anything wrong, I was. A few tears leaked from my eyes and rolled all the way down my face.

"He come here," my older brother said as he stood up, came closer to me and weirdly hugged me as he stood over me. He was leant over and I had my head kind of on on his shoulder as I cried. I let it all out again and cried. Ryland's te-shirt became soaked with in seconds.

I stopped crying and looked at the wet patch that had now spread over almost all of his upper te-shirt. "I'm sorry... A-about the shirt... I just
r-realised I was a complete dick a-and-"

"Hey, it's ok!" Ryland cut me off. "It not your fault for anything baby bro." He stood up straighter and took his shirt off. My eyes were instantly glued to his abs and V line. He had a perfect six pack and his shoulders wear so muscular and big. So we're his arms. And his hips were unbelievably sexy...
His body reminded me so much of Ross'. It may have been that way because Ross and Ryland worked out together all the time. I used to watch them in fact. Ross was more toned and buff, but they both still looked absolutely amazing.
"Rik, could you stop staring? Please?" I was shot back into reality and relished that I had been staring at the half naked, wrong brother.

If anyone is wondering why I don't do song lyrics anymore than its because I've decided to only do it on important chapters now :)

Biii