3- Just Hold me

Ross

"RIKER!" I screamed! A wave of anger and a rush of adrenaline come over me. I charged towards the man I call a father and pushed him off of my little brother. I got on top of him and thew punches at his face. I hit him so much that nose started to bleed and swell up. I'm pretty sure it was broken. I then gave him a black eye before he was able to turn us over and punch me in the face.

I don't know how long we were fighting for but I felt someone drag him off of me and pepper spray him in the eyes. I could hear his cries and groans of pain. I covered my face as I got up. I looked around and saw that the cops were here. My eyes immediately searched for Riker. I saw him through the door that separated the dinning room from the lounge room. He was talking to a lady, a nurse actually. He was wrapped in a blanket but was facing away from me, so I couldn't see his face.

I sprinted over to him and attacked him in a bear hug. My arms wrapped around his body so tightly that he probably couldn't breath while I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Riker, I am SO SO sorry that I didn't come sooner! If I knew Mark was doing that I would have stayed here to protect you! It will never ever happen again! I promise! I'm sorry," I sobbed. I kept on sobbing until I heard him whimper loudly. I released him and looked at his face. He looked like he was in pain. "What's wrong?" I sniffed. He showed me his chest and I gasped. There where thousands of big, fresh, red cuts along his body. What the hell happened?

"He started to whip me when I screamed!" He sobbed as if he could read my mind. What kind of sick monster does that?!

I just can't breath without you, with out you,

"Oh my god," I whispered to myself as I covered my mouth. He wrapped his arms around my neck and put his face on my chest. I can't believe that just happened to MY little brother!

I pick him up, wrapped his legs around my waist and sat down on the couch. I then put my head on his, closed my eyes and started to cry as well. It felt like we were there forever, only us two in the entire universe! We held each other comfortably as we heard each others sobs. It was a wonderful moment, yet it was caused by such a terrible thing! How did that work? I did not know how long we stayed like this, but I then felt my little brothers breathing settle. He had fallen asleep. I didn't take my head off of his in fear that I'd wake him, so I just sat there in peace.

A familiar voice then interrupted that peace. It was a female and coming from outside. "But you don't understand! My son and husband are in there! This is my house! You have to let me through!" They screamed. It was mom!

"Mommy?" I whispered. I opened my eyes and slowly looked towards the door.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but we have been told that no one else is allowed to enter the premises. An order is an order!" A policeman said to her. I slowly got up, not waking up the little angel in my arms, and walked over to the door. I leaned on the door frame.

My mother continuously tried to get the man to let her pass. I stood there waiting for her to take notice of me, but she never did. I was quite comfortable just standing here with Riker in my arms. I then heard another voice, but this one was male.

"Mom, what's going on?" It was Ryland. He strutted towards them with a confused look on his face. Ry looked at the officer. "What happened?"

The cop looked as if he was debating on if he should tell them or not. Seeing as it was her son that was involved, I guess he had no choice but to tell her. "A young boy was being sexually abused by a man we have found to be Mark Lynch." Mom instantly covered her mouth and cried. Ryland turned to mom to bring her into a hug, it was then that he noticed me standing here. His eyes widened as he stared at me, like he thought he was crazy and was just imagining things.

"Ross? Ross is that you?" He said in disbelief. I nodded. "Oh my god it is you!" He almost yelled as he totally forgot mom and ran up to me, ignoring the police officer who tried to hold him back. He ran up to me, knelt down and wrapped himself around my legs until they went numb. "Sh*t Ross, I missed you!"

"I've missed you too RyRy," I smiled. It was nice to be back with my family, except one....(meaning you know who)

"Wait, why do you miss me again?" I asked. Ryland hadn't really taken interest in what I did since like, forever. He didn't even do this when I went off to collage.

"Because Rocky decided he liked hockey better than football! How the hell is that possible?! Now I have no one to play with but you!" He whined. I looked down at  him. Gee, I really don't want to tell him this. It'll break his heart..... But I guess I have too.

"RyRy, I'm sorry, but... I like hockey better than football too. Infact, I was the one who taught Rocky how to play!" I half blurted out feeling half guilty.

He looked up at me with a death glare. "You are dead to me!" And with that he unattached himself from me and walked towards the driveway. I was too busy watching him that I didn't see mom walk up to me with tears running down her cheeks. She came and wrapped her arms around my shoulders and placed her head on my shoulder.

"My two boys! How could this happen to him Ross? And why did ur father have to be the person to-" she couldn't say anything else before she started crying again.

You are all I need,

"It's okay mom, it's okay."

~~~

Okay, has anyone heard the song 'I Can't Say I'm In Love' by R5???