11- Your Ovaries May as Well Explode

Warning!

This is a dirty chapter. It contains things that if you saw your parents doing in real life, you would need eternal therapy because you would throw up for at least 48 at the minimum.
You have been warned!

Riker

(Skip a few weeks)

Ever since Ross told me he loves me a few weeks ago, we've been acting a bit strange around the house... Well, I mean when we're together. If it be dinner, or in the car, or even when we're watching tv, I am always sitting next to him. Our knees rub against each other and I start to feel tingles through out my entire leg. The butterflies explode inside my stomach and I feel so nervous.
I don't know if he feels the same way, but he told me he loves me... And I'm going to believe him.

Anyways, school starts tomorrow and I need a new bag. Rydel insisted she go get me one. I said I wanted to go with her, but she told me to sit on the couch and continue Netflixing with my nutella and popcorn. I know not to even go against Rydel. Man, she'd rip me to bits if I yelled at her! Plus she had to take Ryland and Rocky to a hockey game.
As for mom, she went to the doctors to get her vaccinations... Eeeeerrrr, good luck with that mom.

On a happier note, I was currently watching 'The Other Woman'. Man I gotta tell ya somethin'.
Best movie I have EVER seen!!! Oh mah god!
Ross made me some popcorn before he went to shower a few minutes ago. I was up to the part where the red head girl was sitting on the beach. She took off her ring and threw it out towards the ocean.

"NOO!" I screamed as I threw popcorn at the screen. "YOU SHOULD'VE SOLD IT ON EBAY AND GOT MONEY FOR IT!!!" I wiped my nose on a tissue as the tears started falling. It was such a beautiful ring...

I heard a door open from down the hall with the sound of feet walking towards the lounge room. It was Ross. He was in a sexy pair of ripped skinny jeans and an American Flag t-shirt.

It showed off his muscular biceps. And the way he had his hair. It looked like he just washed it. It looked like a soft blonde cloud of hair, just begging to be touched. And his body. Oh god, those jeans. I wanted to see how well they showed off his butt.

You don't need no money, money,
Start a fire,
Just get rought

Ross smirked. He leaned against the wall beside him. His hand went down towards the bottom of his shirt and he lifted it up so I got a full view of his abs and chest. Dem nipples tho.😏 I could literally die from sucking on those things! Oh god, I'd suck them All Day, All Night long if I could.

And his six pack.😱😵😶Holy crap his six pack! It looks so juicy... I know it's weird for me to say that, but that's how I would describe it... What?!

"See anything you like?" He asked in the most sexy morning voice. I thought about it... Well he hasn't shown me his dick yet so.... No, no I don't see anything I like.

But I responded with, "Yeah," while still drooling over his whole upper body. Ross gave me a message with his eyes. They told me to look down. I did, only to find a lump that made those skinny jeans even skinnier. Holy nachos...

I put some popcorn in my mouth and chewed. I'm hungry....
So hungry and distracted that I didn't even see my erection starting to grow. I want him... I want him NOW!

As if reading my mind, Ross slowly took off his shirt and walked over to me. He took the bowl of popcorn and tub of nutella off of me. He placed them on the coffee table I front of me. Ross then gently grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his hips. It caused me to slide down the couch a little, but it didn't matter because he grabbed my butt and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Ross then got on the couch and positioned himself in a sitting position. He was on the end of the couch so that I wouldn't fall off. He placed me down on his lap and pulled me close. I relaxed in his arms and looked down.

Our erections were touching. I started to move my hips back and forth so they would rub together. It made me f.e.e.l.g.o.o.d. I let out a soft moan as Ross tilted my head up with his finger and started to place small kisses along my jaw line. He went to my ear and nibbled a bit on my earlobe. I couldn't help but let another moan slip.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear. Ross continued to kiss down my neck. I tilted by head back and let my fingers get tangled in his hair. He moaned which cursed his lips to buzz. I let another moan out of my mouth. Ross moved his lips to where my shoulder meets my neck. I moved my hips faster to let him know that was my sweet spot.

He started sucking on it, hard. At this point we were both moaning messes. His hands found their way to the bottom of my shirt. He started to tug at it. I removed my hands from his hair and took my shirt off. This meant he had to stop sucking on my neck, but as soon as the clothing was off, his lips were on again. I tangled my fingers back in his hair and started moaning again.

Ross pulled back after a minute. I stopped moving my hips and we both stopped moaning. I looked at him, expecting him to look back at me, but he wasn't. He was looking at the sweet spot on my neck.

"What?" I asked. Ross didn't do anything but smile. He moved his fingers along the spot on my neck and tilted his head a little.

"Nothing... It's just... It's so perfect." He whispered. I was confused. He saw the look on my face. "I made my first ever love bite..."

What?

"Y-you me-an..?!" I stuttered.

"Yeah," he smiled. "Riker, you're the first person I have ever loved..."

I smiled back at him. He is so romantic! I never would have guessed he hasn't ever experienced love for so long... I mean yeah, so have I but I'm only 13! (Turning 14 in a few months!)
I decided that if he made his first love bite, I would to.
I placed my lips on his neck and started kissing, trying to find his sweat spot. I found it next to his Adam's apple. He started moaning. I started to suck on that spot, hard. I sunk my teeth into his skin a bit too.

Once I was happy with it I stopped and looked into his eyes. Ross stopped moaning and smiled at me. He rested his forehead on mine.
"Do you... Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

He asked, looking a bit nervous. "I mean yeah, your a lot younger than me, a-and people may hate us and think it's disgusting but-" Ross looked all over my face for any sort of emotion, but I was too shocked by the question to answer. He sighed. "I'll take that as a-"

"Yes." I finally answered him, in a whisper. "I will be your boyfriend."

You're the one,
The one I want,
So shut your mouth and turn it on,

I smiled ear to ear. I smashed my lips to his and of course he kissed back. Our lips moved in perfect sync. He slid his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I parted my lips enough for him to enter. I let him explore my mouth as much as he wanted. He found my tongue and started to rub his on mine. I moaned into the kiss and started to move my hips again. It was getting more heated by the second.

That is until we heard a loud, high pitched, female scream...