12- Maybe Anything Will be Our Always...

Ross

Riker and I where kissing like never before. It was so hot.... Well, that was until Rydel started screaming. I pulled away from my boyfriend
(*mentally throws arms around in the air like a weirdo*)
and looked towards where the she was standing. Her face was full with excitement.

"I KNEW IT!!!" She yelled before she dropped the bags she was holding, opened the front door and ran up and down our street. "HOLLY FRICKEN CHICKEN BALLS I KNEW IT!!!" I looked towards Riker.

"Well she seems happy." I laughed. Riker smiled at me and rested his forehead against mine.

"What if the others find out? They aren't all gonna be like Delly." Riker asked with a worried expression. I looked at him with sympathy and placed my hand on his cheek.

"It's gonna be okay babe. I'll always protect you." I kissed his forehead. "Always." Riker put his head in the crook of my neck and sighed.

"I love you..." He whispered. I rested my head on top of his.

"I love you too." We sat there for a moment, almost in complete silence if it weren't for Rydel's screaming. I kissed the top of his head. "Now I'm gonna go have another shower. Wanna come?"

"Okay." He said happily as he got off of me and ran to the bathroom. I laughed. He's so damn cute!

~~~

I was outside on the street trying to get Rydel to calm down. Riker and I had taken a nice, long, non-sexual shower for about 15 minutes.... That ended 20 minutes ago. Ever since then I have been out here while Riker was now inside his room sleeping. (We put clothes on that cover up our hickeys by the way!)

"Rydel! We need to go inside now!" I half yelled kinda frustrated. She was on the other side of the road doing cart-wheels on the side walk. She hasn't done one of them in years!

"IM NOT GOING INSIDE! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!" She screamed. I was getting VERY impatient. I crossed the road and grabbed Rydels legs so she was in a hand stand position, stopping her right in her tracks.

"We're going inside now." I put one arm underneath her knees, bent over and put my other arm on her back so I was holding her bridal style. I started walking across the road, towards the house. Rydel grabbed a random street light pole and hung onto it.

"NO! I have SO MUCH energy and fangirl to get out of me! I haven't felt this great in years!" She laughed like a mad woman. I started pulling on my sisters legs as I tried to drag her home.

"Rydel! Come inside! It's gonna rain!" I lied. That was pretty stupid of me.... Anyone could clearly see it was a sunny day! Well, unless you were blind...

"No it's not! It's so hot I'm melting!"

"Then why are you out here running around like a maniac for?"

"I DON'T KNOW!" She screamed as she let go of the pole, making me fall back in surprise. I ended up on my butt, in dirt and Rydel had her face buried in the ground...
I suddenly heard laughing. We both turned around and saw mom, Ryland and Rocky at the front door staring at us. My brothers were laughing their asses off while my mom just smiled.