14- Goodbye 4 Now

Ross

1 Month Later

Today's the day. The day I move back to College. The day I leave my family, again. The day I leave Riker... Again. It's the day...

Was I ever looking forward to it? No.
Was I ever gonna forgive myself for leaving Riker and our yet to be born children? No.
Was I ever gonna make it up to him? Hell fucking yes!

"Now sweetie, do you have your belt? You can't forget that like you did last  time!" Mom had me triple checking my suitcases all morning. I didn't mind really, but I don't want to pack too much. I already had 2 suitcases, 3 bags, 2 carry ons and my laptop to carry. See, too much, especially for a man! (A/N: No offence guys...)

"Yes mom, I remember seeing it in my bag 10 minutes ago when you made me check to see if I had my toiletries!" I groaned back. "And besides, I could just either buy a belt or ask Calum if I could use his!" My mother scoffed at that.

"As if you could fit anything that skinny red head boy wears..." She muttered. Mom had met Calum, my room mate, over one of our previous FaceTime calls. She didn't have much to say about him, other than he was REALLY tall and REALLY skinny and that his hair was REALLY red. But that's just Calum.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, a bit offended, my voice going a little higher than it actually is.

"Nothing, it's just that Calum may not b-... Isn't your size" She explained, trying to be sweet. "But what I'm saying is that you need to pack your own stuff. You can't always borrow from your friends you know!"

"I know mom, that's why I never do." I sighed. I picked up my bags and walked outside to the taxi. My mum stood outside and waved goodbye to me as I put all my suitcases into the boot (not that they seemed to fit). I sat in the back seat of the taxi and waves back to my mum.

Hey I'm not dead :D

Yeah... So I'm not the best at writing long chapters or updating fast, but at least I did!
Plz don't b mad... This is just a filler chapter so I hope no one is too disappointed in me.

....bi...?