10- Riker is a Blind Idiot

Riker

I opened my eyes. I must have fallen asleep on the ground because my butt was sore and I was still leaning against the door. I still can't believe what happened. My brother, my crush, the guy I like just kissed me!

WHAT THE HELL?!
Does this mean he likes me?
Are things going to be awkward now?
I really hope not.
Does he think I'm a good kisser?
Oh what the heck are you thinking Riker, you didn't even kiss him back!
Yeah Riker, I know...
Riker, why are you mentally talking to yourself?
I don't know Riker, I really don't know.
Well you should probably stop.
Ok....

I got off of the floor, turned around and opened the door. THUD! Ross fell back with the door and landed at my feet. His eyes flew open a second after his head hit the ground. He must've fallen asleep on the other side of the door. He's so cute.
I smiled to myself and looked down at him.

"Oww!" He yelled. His hand immediately went to the back of his hand as he sat up.

"sorry..." I said feeling guilty. Ross turned around and smiled at me. Oh god his smile, it's so beautiful!OMG stop it! He's not going to like you back! That kiss was by accident! Just pretend it never happened!
"Wait... You didn't stay there All Night did you?"

"It's okay Rike," he giggled. Wow, Ross giggling? Never seen or heard that before. He got up off the ground and went over to me. "And yeah I did... Are you hungry?" He asked cheerfully.

"Oh um.. Not really," I replied.

"Are you thirsty?" He smiled.

"Hardly." Ross had a look that looked like he put his thinking cap on. I knew then that I was making it hard for the guy on the second question. Pathetic, but adorable!!!

"Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"Nope." Ross looked confused.

"Then what do you want?" He asked.

Your dick. "I...I don't know..." Riker! Stop thinking like that!!! He's straight!

"Well, can we cuddle?" I knew that he was just going to cuddle me anyways so I guess I had no choice but to say yes. I nodded my head. To that he smiled widely and picked me up bridal style. He walked over to the bed and placed me on it carefully.

Ross hopped in next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned so I was facing him and he did the same. We looked into each other's eyes. Oh, those eyes. Those big, beautiful, hazel eyes of his. I could get lost in all the patterns and flecks of brown and gold for as long as humanly possible, if I could...

DAMN IT RIKER STOP!!!
JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT YESTERDAY! ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!

"So about yesterday..." Ross spoke. Oh great... Fuck my life "I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry. I'm not a guy who goes out looking for children and raping them! Really! I'm not, your my brother, you know that. Please don't think that. I just- Well, I don't know... I kissed you... A-and liked it..." He shrugged. My mouth hung wide open.

"Uh... W-wow- um. I was j-just not expecting that." I stuttered, just over a whisper. "But how though? I'm ugly, and plus, I'm getting fat!" Ross looked seriously annoyed.

"NO YOU AREN'T! Riker Anthony Lynch you are the most beautiful person in my eyes! No one comes as close to perfect as you do. You are the most adorable, most loving, most huggable, most caring person I know.... Why can't you ever see that?" He yelled in my face. His words went straight to my heart and smashed into my soul like a firework.

"Y-you think that?" I stuttered, very shocked. His face came closer to mine.

"Yes!" He explained. "Riker I love you SO much!" Ross pulled my closer to his chest. "So much..."

"I love you too!" I wrapped my arms around his waist so hard I'd probably break them.

That moment when u watch Buffering episode 5 just to see Riker