13- How my Education Ruined my Life

Ross

3 weeks later

I was walking downstairs when I heard crying coming from the kitchen. I walked a little faster, going through the living room, to reach whoever it was who was crying. I opened the kitchen door and found mom. She was sitting on a seat on the island in the middle of the room, with her left side facing me. She had tears rushing down her face, over her red cheeks and falling into the letter on her lap.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I asked worried about her, because like most people, I didn't like to see my own mother cry. She jumped a little, not noticing my presents. She wiped the tears from her face, using her wrists. I sat down on the seat beside her.

"You got a letter from the university." Mom simply said as she handed me the letter. My eyes instantly started reading the piece of paper and as I did, my heart shattered.

"They're re-opening the school, already?" I raised my voice a little. Mom nodded her head as she covered her mouth with her hand. "But it's only been a couple of months! I told Riker I'd help him wi-" a sudden gust of realisation hit me. "Oh crap... I said I'd help him with the baby!! I CAN'T DO THAT IF I'M IN ANOTHER STATE!" I got up from my seat and  started pacing back and forth.

What am I gonna do? Riker can't raise twin babies by himself, let alone one! I promised him is be the babies father and be there for them all. He's gonna flip when I tell him... I'll break his heart... I can't do that to him!

I was brought out of my thoughts when my mom spoke again. "That's not the only bad part Ross..." I looked her in the eye with a stern expression. Mom looked as if she was going to ball her eyes out again at any moment.

"What is it mom?"

"Your father has escaped from prison..." She barely even whispered.

I was speechless-

No.

I was fucking terrified!

~~~

"So I was thinking of baby names and I was wondering, do you have any? I mean I like Gerard and Frank for boys and Bandit and Lindsey for girls... They sound good, don't ya think? I mean these are your babies now too so if you have a name you like we can have that too!
OH, maybe you can name one baby and I can name the other! YES! That'll work! I mean, we are having twins. I think they'll be cute. Do you think they'll look like me? I hope they do because i-"

"I'm going back to Uni." I bursted out with guilt. Riker had come into my room with an extremely happy expression on his face. It was the afternoon and I couldn't hold it in any longer. Riker had been so happy for the past few weeks when we agreed that I would be a father, and to have to leave him and the twins alone, half way across the country seemed selfish. I couldn't do that to him! He didn't deserve that, and niether did the babies!

"What?" Riker barley even whispered. His face was now pale and is eyes were getting wet. To say he was sad would be an understatement. He looked like a little boy who was just told their parents had died and that he was going to be dumped in a pit and left to starve.
"You said you'd be there for me... You said you wouldn't leave me...
YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" His whispers grew into a scream. Riker looked me in the eye then stormed out of my room, furious. I didn't blame him. Fro the first time ever, I was practically choosing education over family.

"I guess I shouldn't tell him about that then..." I muttered. What am I gonna do?

I am SOOO fucking sorry!
I have completely forgotten about the outside world!

I have been obsessed with Frerard (MCR) fanfics for a while and I keep on meaning to update
REALLY!
but I never get around to writing... So I apologise

ALSO
If you have an idea for this book
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PM me!!! I am really struggling with ideas here!

As you all may know, I went to an R5 concert!!!
AND I MET THEM!!!
That's right, I met R5!
I literally had no idea what to say so I just gave them each a bone crushing hug and left without a word.
I tried not to say anything stupid... I think I failed...

AND
Does anyone know how to find your M&G pic? I don't know how to find it!!!😫😫😫
And if you can help me I might let you write a chapter for this book... Just sayin :)

I think that's it... Yeep
See you next time :)