I'm His Apprentice

Papyrus opened his mouth but then he closed it and looked downward. The eye sockets of his skull somehow looked deep in thought.

"Boss? I wish to be trained by you to become as strong as you are," I repeated.

"I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!" He shouted in reply.

I looked down at my ragged sneakers, then at my backpack next to the couch. I walked towards it and opened it, retrieving a small package of Pocky snacks. "Would you like one, Paps?"

He whipped around to stare at me. Obviously he was angry I called him 'Paps', and he stalked over towards me. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU? I DO RECALL ORDERING YOU TO CALL-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I grabbed a Pocky stick and stuck it into his mouth.

"MMPH?! WHAT IS THIS, HUMAN?!" He asked through the snack.

"It's called Pocky. It's a snack-food from the surface." I replied, holding out another one for him to take.

He sighed and grabbed it aggressively from my hand and put it into his mouth. I smiled, then jumped and grabbed the opposite end of the stick with my own mouth, breaking it in half.

Surprisingly, he had gotten angry at this. He picked me up by the back of my shirt so I was at his height.

"LISTEN, PET. IF YOU WANT TO BE TRAINED BY ME, YOU ARE FORBIDDEN TO TAKE MY FOOD. YOU ARE TO CALL ME 'BOSS' AND YOU ARE TO DO WHAT I SAY."

"So, does this mean I will become your apprentice?!" I asked eagerly.

"YES. BUT IF EITHER YOU OR SANS MENTIONS ANY OF THIS TO UNDYNE, I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF. UNDERSTAND?"

I nodded and flipped myself out of his grip, but falling over and slamming into the wall. Papyrus simply laughed from my pain and attempt to impress him.

"WE WILL START EARLY TOMORROW MORNING. I SUGGEST THAT YOU REST. I, AS WELL AS UNDYNE AND ASGORE, HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO KILL YOU IF NEED BE. YOU BETTER NOT MESS UP." He said over his shoulder.

I glanced at the shredded couch and sighed. 'This should be fun,' I thought. I climbed onto it's shaggy surface and lay against the side, hoping for a better day tomorrow.

~~~(Time Skip)~~~

I woke up to the sound of shouting, which seems to be my new alarm clock. I walked into the unfamiliar kitchen and searched the cabinets for my goddamn FruitLoops. The worst possible thing then happened, in history:

THERE WERE NO FREAKIN' FRUITLOOPS.

"Hey, Mom!? Where'd you put the damn FruitLoops?" I yelled. Stomping came from the doorway in reply.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, HUMAN. YOU ARE TO EAT WHEN I SAY SO." Papyrus yelled.

"But I want MY GODDAMN FRUITLOOPS!" I yelled back at him. "Teachers are always yelling at us because we don't have enough energy in the mornings and want us to eat breakfast before school! Where did you put my FruitLoops? I need to eat before I go to school! And, Halloween is over! Take off that skeleton costume! You embarrass me all the time!"

Papyrus looked confused. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WHAT IS THIS... 'SCHOOL' AND 'MOM' THING?"

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME! I THINK YOU KNOW FULL WELL WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. GIVE ME MY FU***** DAMN FRUITLOOPS!" I yelled.

Sans calmly walked into the kitchen. His golden tooth shone in my eyes as he chuckled, "Hey Y/N! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"As a matter of fact, I do!" I shouted and stared right at Papyrus. I ran straight towards him and nearly crashed into him before he harshly slid his hand across my face, sending me flying into the wall. Another hole that needs to be fixed. I suddenly snapped 'awake'.