// consummation...or not //

100+ reads yay! Thank You!

_______

CHARLES

"Everything is possible"-- that is what they say. And damn right they are because it is certainly possible to be engaged in a day, and wedded in another. Oh, no, I did not marry to love; France married Austria. Everything I do is for the sake of my country, and to night, here I am with the new Queen of France, having a staring contest with the Priest who had just requested to have sex in front of him so he could be one of the witnesses of the consummation and report it to the Parliament of France to make our marriage "valid."

    Pathétique.

    "Your honour," I cross my arms across my chest, "I think the act of consummation is a private matter between my wife and I, so as the King, I command you to leave us." I command.
The priest bows embarrassingly. He catches my eye and quickly avert his.

   "Your Majesty, without consummation, the marriage could later be declared null and the couple could be granted an annulment. Thus witnesses could testify to the validity of the marriage, especially if anyone later questioned it. If the bride became pregnant on the wedding night, the witnesses also helped to defend the legitimacy of the heir," The priest explains.

   I roll my eyes. Well, I don't care about an heir tonight, or ever. I glance towards Elisa, she catches my eye and looks back, worried. Suddenly, an idea hits me right on the head.
  We can forge one.
  I turn my attention to the priest. I fake smile and spread my arms, "If that is the reason, then yes. You shall testify our marriage and hopefully soon produce an heir to be the King of France, and Navarre."
    "What?" Elisa gasps, "Charles!"

    I quickly turn her around and grab her waist tightly. She yells in protest and punches me on the chest repetitively. "Elisa, please!" I groan. Elisa raises her knuckle at me but my reflexes catches it. "Listen," I whisper, quiet enough so the priest won't hear. "We are going to forge it. You okay with that?"She pauses and thinks for a moment, then gives me a nod.
  I turn around to the Priest. "Ah, you can grab a chair over there... yes, and oh! Do you mind if we use the covers? It's going to be cold due to the weather, ha."
     I have to have spies follow this Priest after this event for an evidence that he testifies our marriage. If not, I shall have him beheaded.

  I look back at Elisa. She then proceeds to lie on the bed on her back. I follow her lead as I awkwardly hover her and hesitantly lay myself on top of her.
I pull the covers away from us. I put a part of it right below her stomach, covering her night–gown so I won't touch her skin. "I will put my head on the nape of your neck and I'll do the nudity but you won't see anything, are you okay with that?" I ask. She nods, "No kissing." I cringe at the thought, "God no." I unbuckle my belt, then lay myself against her again. I reach down and unzip my pants, and unbutton it. Elisa shuts her eyes. My chest feels heavy at the sight of her, this is so uncomfortable and weird.

   Attempting to ignore it, I pull the back of my pants down, only revealing my bare buttocks, I look down to ensure that the front is still covered by the fabric of my breeches.

   Christ, help me. I silently pray as I pull the covers up once again, covering us except for my bum. Then, I grab both of her arms, putting my face at the nape of her neck. She slightly jumps as my face touches her skin. I pause for a moment. "Ready?" I whisper quietly. She nods.

  I take a sharp breath and "move" against her. Elisa gasps out loud at my fake thrusts. I can feel my face flushing at this embarrassment that I'm pulling off. And, to make it more believable, I start to make sounds. "Elisa.." I whisper. I look above her. Her eyes are still shut tight in disgust. I take a breath, "Oh, god!" I groan fakely. "Ah, Elisa..." I nudge my face against her neck. "Ah, ah! Elisa please!" I moan loudly. 

   Finally, I hear the creak of the chair and the priest silently muttering, "Au nom de Père et du Fils et du Saint Espirit. Amen. Le roi et la reine." Then, I hear him leave my--our chamber.

    I swiftly pull my pants up, getting up from the brunette. Elisa quickly moves over to the side of the bed, giving us a meter apart. I can hear myself catching my ragged breathing and so is Elisa. I wipe the sweat off my brow. I can feel my heart pounding loudly in my chest on the act I just pulled. In front of the Catholic Church's eye.

    I put the covers up my chest, sharing a part of it to Elisa. She wraps herself in it. She must have been so scared. "Elisa?" I call cautiously.

   She cringes, "what the hell just happened..." I look down at my thumb and fidget it awkwardly, embarrassed of what I did. But it's for the best. I turn to her, her back facing me.

   I watch her back as she props her shoulders up and blow the flames of the candle. The dark immediately consumes us, except for the small light coming out of our window. I turn my back from her.

  I still can't believe I'm married.