"Shit." I whispered as Misty jumped up. "Uh who is it?"

                                King Trey

       After breakfast with the dolls, Chris called me up to the office since he notice Honey didn't come down.

    "What's up?" I asked as I sat down across from him.

      "What exactly did she tell you last night?"

   I shrugged. "Basically all of this has become overwhelming to her and she's home sick. But just spending a night back at her hotel is fine too."

    He nodded and looked down at his phone for a good minute then back up to me. "You can handle being with them tonight?" I smiled.

        "Of course." He chuckled.

   "Alright. Bring her here." I nodded and stood up, jogging out of the room.

I walked down the hall to Honey's room thinking she was still sleep maybe. Hearing small grunts and moans behind her door was the last thing I expected. I shook my head knowing there could only be one solution. Misty. She's lucky he sent me to come get her or Chris would have kicked her ass for violating the rules. Nobody is supposed to touch the Stardoll without his consent. Although Honey moans were very sexy, I knocked on the door causing all the noise to stop. I chuckled to myself.

        "Shit, uh who is it?"

   "It's Trey, Honey open up."

          "Oh. Okay one second." She replied. It was quiet on the other end until the door swung open revealing her in her t-shirt dress. "Hey Trey, what's up?"

   I walked in and looked around, "Misty you don't have to hide. I could hear Honey moans from down the hall." I chuckled. Honey gasped.

        "Pssh. I wasn't hiding." Misty spoke coming out the bathroom.

       "If I was Chris I bet your ass would have been." I mentioned she waved me off.

     "Did he hear me too?" Honey asked skeptical. I shook my head.

      "But he did send me over here to come and get you. He wants to see you in his office."

                "Okay." She nodded finding some shorts and sliding them on before leaving the room.

     "And you," I pointed to Misty. "Better find a way to stop me from telling Chris." She rolled her eyes.

        "I'm not giving you head, Trey." I shook my head.

   "I mean it sounds like to me your just giving it out." I joked. She kissed her teeth and pushed past me causing me to laugh. "I'm just fucking with you. Damn."

               "Fuck off, Tremaine."

      "Fine, Rochelle." I grinned calling her by her real name. She cut her eyes at me.

   "What did you just say?" I shrugged.

             "I didn't say nothing."

     "Asshole." She spat.

                  "Lesbo."

                             King Chris

   Thinking it over I sort of felt bad for Honey. I mean she was still new to all this nor was she meant for this business. So today I decided to bring the Christopher side of me out. Put King Chris away for the day. My door open revealing a flustered Honey as she walked in, nervously, then sat down.