Guilt

Natalia Reyes

  My eyes fluttered open as I sunk more into my sheets. Pulling the confronter half way over my face. Since he wouldn't let me leave, I was going to stay in my room all day. Which to me sounds very entertaining. I was tired and not just sleepy but tired of everyone presences. Not to mention I went to sleep last night horny. But I wasn't going to give King Chris the time of day. He is such an controlling ass hole and I just want to go back to Washington. I turned over and took my phone off the charger, scrolling through pictures of me back at home. Then I scroll across a picture of me and my ex. Sad to say that I miss him. He was so sweet and romantic and never told me no. The complete opposite of King.

   I'm starting to think King Chris doesn't have feelings, or an heart to say the least. I mean he has been doing this for years. There is no way he can have this business and find love in a woman while he sell others. Impossible. Unless your dick can love, otherwise I don't think so. I sighed and rolled onto my back when there was a small knock on the door. I cleared my throat and yelled come in to see the door open revealing Misty.

        "Hi Honey girl," She smiled assuringly.

   "Hey." I spoke dryly.

           "It's almost midday and your still in bed?"

    "I'm just going to spend the day here." I shrugged. She nodded and sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

        "So I uh—heard about last night."

   "What exactly did you hear?" I questioned. A lot of shit happened last night.

          "Your sending Brown Sugar home?" I rolled my eyes. I forgot about that.

     "Oh yeah. Right. Well Peaches seems to think it was a good idea."

   She shook her head and looked up at me, "But did you think it was a good idea?" I shrugged.

        "I didn't want to send any one home. King Chris just finds it to be a good idea if I do." She nodded.

     "If the drama continues like it has been we are eventually going to be sending girls home every week."

  I shook my head and sunk more into my sheets. Great, I thought sarcastically. Most of the drama is because of me, so what's stopping King from sending me home? He'll do us both a favor if he did. Misty slid under the cover and rested her hand on my bear upper thigh, messaging it with her thumb. I bit my inner cheek, was it possible that her touch had me arouse? I guess she could tell by my actions because she bit her lip seductively.

          "I can help you if you want me to." She spoke by then her finger was trailing over my panties, teasing me. "Want me to?" My mind was saying no, I'm not gay. But my body was aching for some type of satisfaction so I nodded. Misty smirked and crawled under the sheets.

  I bit my lip as I felt her cold hands pull my panties down. I couldn't believe I was allowing this but then again, It's free head. Nobody can turn that down. I moan lightly as she started to massage it, shortly after her tongue came into contact. I licked my lips and stretched my legs out more as her tongue swirled around my clit, soaking it. "Ahh." I moaned once she inserted one finger in me as she continue to taste me. My back arched some as it felt so good. Not knowing what to do with my hands I gripped the sheets tightly hoping it would help suppress my moans and groans. She pumped a steady pace until she added another finger causing me to yelp. By that time I threw the covers off of me because of how hot I was getting.

   She then pulled out and massaged me again, calming me. That only lasted so long before she enter her fingers back inside me and sucked on my parts. My eyes rolled and my moans got louder knowing soon enough I'll be at my peak. Just as I was about to cum, there was a knock at the door scaring me and Misty half to death.