Prologue

Natalia Reyes

       This all started with a plan for a trip. A trip to Miami for my 21st birthday. Which we were now going to stay for the whole month of July due to my cousin, Annalise, persuasion. Now of course this wasn't what I had plan for my 21st at first. My plan was to go out to Hooters with close family and friends. But reality hit that I don't have friends. Just my parents and Annalise. I did have a boyfriend.

   Our breakup led to me agreeing with Annalise about this crazy idea of a trip. Now Annalise is a known party animal, she has tons of friend who she goes out with and attends these cool parties just living her life like a young 22 year old supposed to. Me on the other had, goes from work to home, take my online college course, read a book maybe watch TV and repeat. That's how my life is and how it's always been.

      Of course I've wanted to get out and be like Annalise, but I hate attention. I find myself chickening out at the thought of doing something crazy with her. But after my break up, I decided 21 was going to be the it age for me. I was going to do it all and break out of my shell. Now here I was flying first class, a present from my lovely father, wondering why did I allow Annalise to talk me into doing this.

      "Are you excited?" Annalise nudge me cause me to cut my eyes at her. She smiled anyway.

  I shook my head and continue to look out the window. It was too late to turn back now because our parents basically paid for the whole thing. Our flight to and from, and our hotel room. Which Annalise begged for instead of them renting a penthouse. I couldn't understand why because I'm pretty sure a hotel for a month was a lot more expensive. As always, our parents agreed and paid for a suite.

  Little did I know this was all apart of her plan. This entire trip was.

****
Simple Introduction! I hope you guys enjoy this and I'm trying something new. Tell me what you guys think!

~ Leah💗